• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute xiaomeimei says voting opp may not change anything

PAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
This meimei cute or not but I agree with her!

1455055_10151747240597026_1768400834_n.jpg

cutemeimei.jpg

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voting for the PAP will guarantee changes... for the worse.

Things are already not well.
If you vote PAP senselessly, it will bring disaster to your own nation. PAP has been turn into a money seeking monster at the expense of Singapore and Singaporean.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with her...we should not change the government.

instead we should change ourselves.

If enough of us change ourselves, the government too, will be changed.

They go hand in hand.

A nation of sheep gets a government of wolves.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could be right.malaysian voted opposition, one state wants to implement hudud, another state got not enough waterand seized malay bibles.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Voting for the PAP will guarantee changes... for the worse.

5 decades of PAP rule, the first 3 decades were good because it is easy to grow from 3rd to 1st world. After that, the PAP had no blinking idea how to move forward ...the textbooks didn't teach them. They humtum bola and we are rotting away.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with her...we should not change the government.

instead we should change ourselves.

You bought into the PAP bullshit ...we are not into this mess because of ourselves. We didn't let the 2.5 million foreigners in, we didn't let the infrastructure go into disrepair, we didn't inflate the price of HDB flats ...get the culprit responsible and it is not sinkees.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 decades of PAP rule, the first 3 decades were good because it is easy to grow from 3rd to 1st world. After that, the PAP had no blinking idea how to move forward ...the textbooks didn't teach them. They humtum bola and we are rotting away.

that what my old folks said also.
they also agreed the early days government was very honest.life was good

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously this girl doesn't understand the purpose of an opposition. It is not about one controlling "everything".
It is about having diversity. There are all kinds of Sporeans: lower class, middle class, upper class, PRs,....

Right now the PAP is biased towards elites & foreigners. By voting more opposition you are bringing in people who will hopefully represent the "lesser mortals"

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should a country have a government and why should anyone vote?

Only fools vote someone into a government so as to rule over him......what an idiot!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ugly bitch is talking through her cheebye..

She thinks that change can be achieved by having regular talk cock sessions with the PAP scums in a CNA studio screened live for the benefit of the whole country to view..

Another classic example of a naive Gong Cheebye PAP supporter thanks to years of being brainwashed by the Leegime since young..

For these dumbfucks, not voting for the PAP in a GE is considered a blasphemy against their Leeligion..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The earlier decades I bochup, because I wasn't born yet or I was too young.

I have witnessed the deterioration with my own eyes.