• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He imported and flooded this kind of of stocks into Singapore?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
“We must encourage those who earn less than $200 per month and cannot afford to nurture and educate many children never to have more than two.

We will regret the time lost if we do not now take the first tentative steps towards correcting a trend which can leave our society with a large number of the physically, intellectually and culturally anaemic.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, 1967

Pinoys earned less than $200/m in Pinoyland, breed like rabbits, and why he is importing this kind of stocks into Singapore?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart is a eugenicist, i.e. he believes in selective genetic breeding to create a superior race, the way one breeds horses or dogs.

But he's sadly a fucking disgrace to eugenics. You don't improve peasant stock by bringing in white trailer trash, second-rate Tiongs and Nehs, and stunted intellectually challenged Pinoys. Cream and scum rise to the top. Other countries get the cream, we get the scum.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Kuan Yew is hardly a poster boy for eugenics.

Look at what he had produced. :wink:

02aa.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
“We must encourage those who earn less than $200 per month and cannot afford to nurture and educate many children never to have more than two.

We will regret the time lost if we do not now take the first tentative steps towards correcting a trend which can leave our society with a large number of the physically, intellectually and culturally anaemic.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, 1967

Pinoys earned less than $200/m in Pinoyland, breed like rabbits, and why he is importing this kind of stocks into Singapore?

Stop at Two Boy or Girl very Strong message to all Peasantporean at that Time,
Ministry of Health (Hell) even asked me if I want to volunteer to give talk to Peasantporean
CC to STOP at Two!!

After that Oldman visit China realised that PRC were using hands to do farming that gives him an idea
for the next campaign!! After STOP two!! what you do??

Next Campaign "Used Your Hands"

Fallow by Hanyin Pinyin all the street name change to be like China PRC, Tekka or Kandan Krebau became "Chio Chio"
Sound like Lan chioa!!

Nee Soon became Yishun (Madarin!)

Bek Shan Teng became Bishan!!( Mandarin!)

Long list ....

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop at Two Boy or Girl very Strong message to all Peasantporean at that Time,
Ministry of Health (Hell) even asked me if I want to volunteer to give talk to Peasantporean
CC to STOP at Two!!

You forgot the Graduates Mothers Scheme.

"The Graduate Mother Scheme scheme introduced by Lee Kuan Yew and the PAP in 1984 provided direct financial benefits and special school enrolment privleges for graduate mothers having more than two children. Policies like the Graduate Mother Scheme is an act of eugenics and an disgusting attempt at social engineering."

Last edited: