• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's LOL at Pinoy Pride

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Filipinos are better than anyone else
http://philippinefailblog.com/filipinos-better-anyone-else/

We are the Pearl of the Orient, therefore we are precious.

We are better than Americans, for it was by mere chance that their country is rich and ours is poor. Americans always rely on machines to do their work because they are lazy. They have machines to clean the floor, cut wood, cut grass, open tin cans, so many machines for lazy people. Filipinos are more industrious than Americans.

We are better than the Chinese or Japanese or Koreans or Germans because we speak good English. English is the language of science, technology and commerce so we Filipinos have a better understanding of those fields. Just wait, very soon Filipinos will go to space and we will be more proud than before.

Filipinos_are_better_than_anyone_else.gif

philippines_can_solve_its_problems.gif

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky and KFC phony tan just love the PEE NOYs! More PEE and SHIT on the way to Stinking land! Huat Arh!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's all contribute economically and fast-track their realisation to greatness. You know you will be doing a good deed. Put down the bias you have and work hand in hand to help them achieve world domination here :biggrin:

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let see what the filipinos are famous for...

hmm........ maid, whore, nurse.... what else huh?:rolleyes:

peso dun worth the paper it printed on if not for the remittances from oversea.:oIo:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
let see what the filipinos are famous for...

hmm........ maid, whore, nurse.... what else huh?:rolleyes:

peso dun worth the paper it printed on if not for the remittances from oversea.:oIo:

Waiters , waitresses, entertainers, nailing themselves on the crosses. Lol.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are hallucinating.

Gentlemen, please chill.

Yes, the Filipinos shouldn't stir shit to challenge us. This issue can be easily resolved if they can tone things down. Satanists from other countries are using them as proxies to test our limits if the Filipinos succeed. Then, if the Filipinos fail, they will just join the locals and ostracize Filipinos as a more trouble-making/undesired migrants over themselves.

In the corporate world, I have been more humiliated and bullied by Indians and Chinese in the course of my work. This issue will make the Filipinos more misunderstood and I've read suspicious remarks from other sg new-migrants forums. Very weird to me but these are my gut-feelings.

Think of it, who will benefit from these unhappiness? There is one group that has everything to gain by supporting both the locals and Filipinos.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy Pride? Hahaha....

I say to the pinoys in SG. All of 170,000. I say to you... quit SG!! Maids, whores, nurses, waitress, salesman, basketball players, managers, ceo... all quit SG tomorrow! Let SG fail. Big time. Without pinoys, SG will collapse crumble die!! With 170,000 pinoys back in pinoy land, sure pinoy land will prosper!! No doubt about it. Now... shoo.

Go on... shoo!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spaniard and american colonizers should have culled and exterminated the native populations of the philippines a century ago when they had the opportunity. no point showing mercy to a backward and degenerated race and ethnicity of dubious origins when one day they would multiply like vermin and cum back to bite their masters. :rolleyes:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy Pride? Hahaha....

I say to the pinoys in SG. All of 170,000. I say to you... quit SG!! Maids, whores, nurses, waitress, salesman, basketball players, managers, ceo... all quit SG tomorrow! Let SG fail. Big time. Without pinoys, SG will collapse crumble die!! With 170,000 pinoys back in pinoy land, sure pinoy land will prosper!! No doubt about it. Now... shoo.

Go on... shoo!!

If pinoys are that great, none of them should be in this country to work as maids, whores, labourers, etc. They have yet to climb out of their economic cess pit since getting their independence and yet, they do not understand that they are leeches and parasites in this country.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone posted here before and it's really funny:

Question: What are the 3 prides of Philippines?

Answer: Pride chicken, pride pork and pride pish

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy Gay Pride Parade.

Double the pride, double the happiness.

[video=youtube;3wf6ix42bgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wf6ix42bgg[/video]

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
If pinoys are that great, none of them should be in this country to work as maids, whores, labourers, etc. They have yet to climb out of their economic cess pit since getting their independence and yet, they do not understand that they are leeches and parasites in this country.

The pinoys are not the great meh? With our pappy govt supporting them, fucking us citizens, calling us names, i would have thought the pinoys are GOD send. No? I am so disappointed.

Now that i know the pinoys are not that great, then what the fuck are they demanding this n that in my country?? Cant they just stay, be quiet and work? Fuck off lah!!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truly believe 100% in the Philippines' pinoy pride!

Other country at most will only lease one small location to another country, but the flippers lease two whole damn area bigger than the size of Singapore & pimped out the surrounding areas' town & city into brothels for the GI! They definitely did better than any other country in this aspect!
And they definitely solved their own problems during the Asian financial crisis, their economy was helped kept afloat using cunt cash from pinoy prostitutes around the world!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gentlemen, please chill.

Yes, the Filipinos shouldn't stir shit to challenge us. This issue can be easily resolved if they can tone things down. Satanists from other countries are using them as proxies to test our limits if the Filipinos succeed. Then, if the Filipinos fail, they will just join the locals and ostracize Filipinos as a more trouble-making/undesired migrants over themselves.

In the corporate world, I have been more humiliated and bullied by Indians and Chinese in the course of my work. This issue will make the Filipinos more misunderstood and I've read suspicious remarks from other sg new-migrants forums. Very weird to me but these are my gut-feelings.

Think of it, who will benefit from these unhappiness? There is one group that has everything to gain by supporting both the locals and Filipinos.

You sound like a pinoy.

We don't give a flying fuck to the pinoys, shitskins and tiongs.

Singapore is ours, not happy then fuck back to your slum.