• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who said it? Big Quotes for Fun...

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE: -
“If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister’s ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.”

Who the big mouth said it?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I managed to Google the answer using just 6 mouse-clicks.

3 left-clicks to select the paragraph.

1 right-click to select to bring up the pull-down menu

1 left-click to select the menu option "Search Google for ........."

After scrolling down Google's output, 1 left-click to visit the Yahoo News webpage that provided the answer.

If you can perform those 6 clicks by yourself instead of asking the forum, I'd gladly vote you over Dr Lim Wee Kiak.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

After scrolling down Google's output, 1 left-click to visit the Yahoo News webpage that provided the answer.

If you can perform those 6 clicks by yourself instead of asking the forum, I'd gladly vote you over Dr Lim Wee Kiak.

its time to change your mouse or browser

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You needed three left clicks to select a paragraph of text?
One click would have sufficed.

Copy and pasting could be done with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. No need to bring up that right-click context menu all the time.

You, sir, utterly fail.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah piangz you guys really experts in diverting the main subject.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Copy and pasting could be done with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. No need to bring up that right-click context menu all the time.

You, sir, utterly fail.

Be patient with me lah. My computer skills are subpar.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have already become the laughing stock of the world for courting these good for nothing Pinoys. No other country will do such a stupid thing. Even HK refuse to give them PR status.

I have Pinoy friends in university.
Most of them are talent in singing and dancing.
In academics and problem-solving skills, I doubt they are good enough.
However they are good in acting, and getting credits.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The amount of hogwash that appears in this forum has to be seen to be believed.
When a sentence starts with " As for the PAP they are doing their best _ ", you can rest assured that some fairyland crap will follow."

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The amount of hogwash that appears in this forum has to be seen to be believed.
When a sentence starts with " As for the PAP they are doing their best _ ", you can rest assured that some fairyland crap will follow."

middaydog? ... :o

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
“If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister’s ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.”

Whoever made the above statement is an idiot. The Minister represents the Govt and his remuneration is not the issue. Does it mean that President Obama is not at a level to discuss business with any CEO as his remuneration is lower than that received by LHL?

What has dignity got to do with one's remuneration. With such quality of MP in the pappies, sinkie land is doomed.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever made the above statement is an idiot. The Minister represents the Govt and his remuneration is not the issue. Does it mean that President Obama is not at a level to discuss business with any CEO as his remuneration is lower than that received by LHL?

What has dignity got to do with one's remuneration. With such quality of MP in the pappies, sinkie land is doomed.

Exactly.
That is why he was still elected in the last election though he said that sort of logic and has elitism/ superior mindset.
We are doomed.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who else? Dignity Lim of course.

YqUYU.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You, sir, utterly fail.

ROFL if he could perform less than 6 clicks he probably should be voted as PM of sg.

jw5

Loyal
How about this one:

Quote:
"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, we will be finished."