• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Has 3rd Most Pinoy Workers In The World

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's obviously no jobs in their own fucked up country! :cool:

All they have a pile of garbage....

36666136.jpg

Their only export industry is human beings.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF! Import so many PEE NOY shit for fuck? Stinking land really got so many jobs until local sinkees don't want to do and pass to PEE NOY shit, izit?

PAPPIES supporters better wake up soon! Your jobs/homes/wives/children will soon be taken over by these ungrateful lowest form if life. You will then be a cleaner, security guard and maybe if you are lucky to have 120 dollars, can get a license to sell tissue paper.

But on the other hand, me quite enjoy seeing daft pappies supporter getting screwed by pappies and they just seems not to have enough of the pappies ass screwings.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG is now pinoy land. UAE and Saudi not counted as they are not going to settle there permanently.

Conquest of the Pinoys.

I doubt that filipinos would be allowed to celebrate in downtown UAE or Saudi Arabia. These countries are not the easiest places for migrants to work. One often hears of worker abuse in those countries.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt that filipinos would be allowed to celebrate in downtown UAE or Saudi Arabia. These countries are not the easiest places for migrants to work. One often hears of worker abuse in those countries.

more pinoys in sg better. One day this city will collapse when pinoy population overruns. You think the tiongs and nehs want to migrate to a place filled with these pinoys?

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, is phillippines really such a fucked up country that their own citizen would want so much to leave the country/ family to go oversea to work?

How i wish our GE is in this year. :(

Last edited: