• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian looks like a clown wearing a Kevlar Helmet

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emaksultan220414e.jpg

"Better not mess with this guy. He looks like a better shooter than me."

Attachments

• Emaksultan220414e.jpg
    Emaksultan220414e.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,893
Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did anyone tell the Brunei Sultan to strip, clean, oil, then reassemble the Sig P226 afterwards?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was aiming for a high profile post. For example, Defence Minister. But kana jamban ENV post. A failure in politics. Best to return to SNEC.

Such toilet bowl portfolio was usually reserved for Malay Ministers. Think Yacoob screw up badly and they have no choice but to transfer him out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such toilet bowl portfolio was usually reserved for Malay Ministers. Think Yacoob screw up badly and they have no choice but to transfer him out.

Not really, it was Lui Tuck Yew who screwed up badly as Information Minister, and that loud-mouthed Melayu seemingly had some nice ideas about an "Internet Code of Practice", so they let him take over.

It's just playing musical chairs with ministerial portfolios. Even if the music stops for you, you can easily seek refuge at the PMO.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really, it was Lui Tuck Yew who screwed up badly as Information Minister, and that loud-mouthed Melayu seemingly had some nice ideas about an "Internet Code of Practice", so they let him take over.

It's just playing musical chairs with ministerial portfolios. Even if the music stops for you, you can easily seek refuge at the PMO.

No matter how they play the musical chair, Env portfolio always went to the Malay.

I think 'once in a 50 years' blunder was a greater mistake and that made him the laughing stock. Yacoob was in the cabinet by virtue of his Malay background and not his ability.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He looked very left out, this is not my field!!

My field is Youth OlymPiG how I spend good money on others!! that's my expertise!!

yes, he messed up YOG big time and wasted precious money which cld have alleviated sufferings of many poor singaporeans

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultan Bokiah looks like a jihadist!

Allah Hu Akbar? I have imposed Shariah law you want? LOL! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Emaksultan220414e.jpg

"Better not mess with this guy. He looks like a better shooter than me."

You think Vivian looks funny ,,,....look a little further behind him..... the minister of defence looks as risiduclous as those kallang kabut police clowns during the little india riot...

what a bunch of overpaid incompetent buffoons....................

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sultan Bokiah looks like a jihadist!

Allah Hu Akbar? I have imposed Shariah law you want? LOL! :biggrin:

eh at least the Sultan looks like a fucking general..... you put pinky in a uniform he looks like those SAF 302 bapoks ........