• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian looks like a clown wearing a Kevlar Helmet

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told that as long as you are Bruneian you can stay in the hotel for free.
The sultan is a legendary tipper....
The Brunei royal family dun come to Sg as regularly anymore....maybe there's another inside story to this.

It's very easy to be generous when you just inherited the money without working for it.
All oil rich monarchs are like that.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng salutes His Majesty! :biggrin:

articles250114RP-HMflood.transformed.jpg

Yup, the picture says a thousand words. He don't mind getting his feet wet.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very easy to be generous when you just inherited the money without working for it.
All oil rich monarchs are like that.

Better to inherit money than rob money from its citizens day and night like our leeders.... Pfftttt...

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
20130621-19389-346635.jpg

Interaction with Chinese Army.

Publicity too!

page-06-1_20130126.jpg

These are fine examples; he sets the standard high, his son and officials follow. At least those below him know what is expected of them. Just like in business world, if the towkay is slack and everyday late for work, i think his staff will also slack. Likewise if a perm-sec tells you that by arrowing his managers efficiently, he can be away from work for weeks for cooking lessons in france, I think his managers can do the same to their subordinates.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter how they play the musical chair, Env portfolio always went to the Malay.

I think 'once in a 50 years' blunder was a greater mistake and that made him the laughing stock. Yacoob was in the cabinet by virtue of his Malay background and not his ability.

So racist LKY put him there due to him being malay? :confused:

That's because LKY is the biggest racist and bigot (one who believes in Hitler's eugenics, resulting in inadvertent irony), so the PAP puts a few token Malay faces in positions of power to prop up the illusion that meritocracy is alive and well in Sinkieland. :rolleyes:

Those Malay useful idiots in the PAP grassroots and the AMP dunces will lap it all up. :cool:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
For them anything can, look at the short ass wrong Cunt Sing!....still drawing salary & want to play golf with you...so? anything, can lah!

That cunt is a sio-pu-cheen, Court Jester bukan leelative :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very rich guy.

sultan-of-brunei.jpg

that's an understatement like saying Michelangelo can paint. He is the richest man in the world with a yearly US$20 billion income. His car collection can make your jaw drop, 8000+ cars in 5 warehouses all exotics and almost in limited edition and his palace 1780 rooms are all gilded in gold. what I personally saw in his car collection alone is an estimated worth of $40 billion worth of sports cars(half of bill gates wealth).

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, he messed up YOG big time and wasted precious money which cld have alleviated sufferings of many poor singaporeans

But then, he said that he would be happy to do it again, given the chance.
Now we know why the organisers may have taken a restraining order against him for the SEA Games.