• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 idiot Sinkies 1st time buyers spend $85K to reno their 99 year lease flat

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies will be very worry if daft stinkees are not in debts. More debts the merrier. Then these daft stinkees will lan lan and guai guai continue to vote for pappies to screw them, GE after GE.

Must make them see coffin. If not they still blur blur think papig beri good.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must make them see coffin. If not they still blur blur think papig beri good.
Yes, some even see coffin already also not afraid. Shitty times also like to 'glamorize' such news. Make until sound like 85K for renovation is the norm now.

For those who have to take up huge loans to do renovation, my advice is you are not ready to buy a pigeonhole yet.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, some even see coffin already also not afraid. Shitty times also like to 'glamorize' such news. Make until sound like 85K for renovation is the norm now.

For those who have to take up huge loans to do renovation, my advice is you are not ready to buy a pigeonhole yet.

Those under 35yo never encounter 97 type of financial meltdown.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, sometime reno because boh pian. Just re-reno my flat. Cost me $50k, did it because mom moving in with me so need to change the tiles to non slip, toilet elderly friendly. Since hacked the flooring, then built in wardrobe need to rebuild, kitchen also redo because flooring also change to non slip type. .
hahaha...your mum should be proud of u....
put her safety and mobility first rather than count everything in dollars and cents......
the idiot has gone too far to smear every mother son......
he is worst than miw, want to control every aspect of people personal life and preferences....

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...your mum should be proud of u....
put her safety and mobility first rather than count everything in dollars and cents......
the idiot has gone too far to smear every mother son......
he is worst than miw, want to control every aspect of people personal life and preferences....

Yes the TS is an idiot.