• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VIP in SGH..anyone got info?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10171057_10152065678662934_9193563700337237000_n.jpg

They are still using an old picture of him in the front cover of his books. So every time I see a current picture, it is a shock:eek:

He looks like most of the senior citizens hanging around the void decks in the HDB heartlands. Except maybe he looks worse.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are still using an old picture of him in the front cover of his books. So every time I see a current picture, it is a shock:eek:

He looks like most of the senior citizens hanging around the void decks in the HDB heartlands. Except maybe he looks worse.

yeah at least the ah lau at the foot of my block knows how to keep his fucking mouth shut and not flies go in lor....

hahahahaha

maybe he wants them to lay some eggs in his cb mouth AND LET THEM FINISH HIM FROM INSIDE OUT?

jw5

Loyal
That's why my suggestion is that on the anniversary of his passing, everybody goes back to work on the Sunday of that week. It will also reinforce his work till death mantra. :biggrin:

absolutely right! i guess the importance of the man is marked by the number of days declared as public holidays for his birth date and passing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can this bastard still draw $16000 a month salary and no MPS work.

What the fuck is this PM and his PAP doing to Singapore?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary laksaboy on the contrary.

This is a basic decoy ploy to confuse 阎罗王, 牛头马面 & 大爷伯二爷伯 bypass him thinking he's dead.

Like Sisyphus?? Before King Sisyphus died however, he had told his wife to throw his naked body into the middle of the public square (purportedly as a test of his wife's love for him). This caused King Sisyphus to end up on the shores of the river Styx. Then, complaining to Persephone that this was a sign of his wife's disrespect for him, King Sisyphus persuaded her to allow him to return to the upper world and scold his wife for not burying his body and giving it a proper funeral (as a loving wife should). Once back in Corinth, the spirit of King Sisyphus thereby scolded his wife for not giving him a proper funeral. When King Sisyphus refused to return to the Underworld after that, he was forcibly dragged back there by Hermes.[citation needed] (This version appears in Roberto Bolaño's novel 2666, in a context that indicates it may have been made up rather than http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you consider all the directorships & special consultancy positions he is holding. He probably makes more than just $16,000 a month.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you add up all his pays.. he dont even need to scavenge from public funds to sponsor his son to study and deprive those who r less fortunate.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah at least the ah lau at the foot of my block knows how to keep his fucking mouth shut and not flies go in lor....

hahahahaha

maybe he wants them to lay some eggs in his cb mouth AND LET THEM FINISH HIM FROM INSIDE OUT?

Your brother and u got check the records properly or not? Why have not put old fart in chain to report to your boss?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He need the mp job in order to qualify for all his official appointments. And being in parliament let him entitle to perks, such as jiak hong trip overseas and meet oversea visitors at istana.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you add up all his pays.. he dont even need to scavenge from public funds to sponsor his son to study and deprive those who r less fortunate.

If Govt funds are channelled to sponsor local students to study, all sinkies certainly supportive, kam guang. When Govt funds are used to give free scholarships to foreigners, and they later run road to break bond, sinkies certainly mad and curse the pappies for being dumb.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
count yourself lucky jw5 neber ask everyone to face istana and pray at same time same day same month same year