• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bernard Lim kenna Stroke

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm already suffering from a terminal condition. A massive stroke would be a welcome relief and would help me avoid a slower, lingering death which I am not looking forward to at all .:rolleyes:

If you want the likes of me out of here, you don't have to wait that long. Just be patient and continue your curses.

is that why you asked about hotels near hospitals in Bangkok? Treatment for that terminal condition? Hope it's nothing sexual related ( the only terminal illness that is related to sex diseases is full blown AIDS and maybe 3rd stage syphilis)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer Simon Lim, the captain of your heart. Love Songs.

9F721696B53F305EF859AD4ABEBD7.jpg

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Mediacorpse lacky Bernard the fucktard suffers stroke. Sam, you could be next. Toeing the party line, lying to the people of Singapore, and helping the PAP suppress the truth is not good for your body. Its karma, ok.
hahaha....every mother son u also want to curse......
can talk about karma some more.....
how can 1 who keep cursing other people expect to have good karma for oneself.....truly a retard.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hahaha....every mother son u also want to curse......
can talk about karma some more.....
how can 1 who keep cursing other people expect to have good karma for oneself.....truly a retard.

This is the typical sort of character you'll find in the opposition camp.

I'm here to debate issues in a rational and calm manner and this is the sort of shit I have to put up with.

The anti PAP characters are not enemies. They're my fellow Singaporeans. If I met them in real life I'd buy them drinks. Just because I'm on the opposite side of the political spectrum does not mean I wish anyone in the other camp any harm. They are perfectly entitled to their opinions just as I am entitled to mine.

That's how democracy works... it's a system designed so that people with different agendas can happily co exist. Take that away and society reverts to tribalism where those with a different ideas on how things should work are there for the slaughter.

Is Singapore ready for democracy? Judging from the characters like papsmearer, I think not. They can't debate more than a couple of sentences before launching into vicious personal attacks. Imagine wishing a stroke upon a poor old man like me and then asking me to kill myself and then having the gall to talk about karma!! :rolleyes:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm here to debate issues in a rational and calm manner and this is the sort of shit I have to put up with.

The anti PAP characters are not enemies. They're my fellow Singaporeans. If I met them in real life I'd buy them drinks. Just because I'm on the opposite side of the political spectrum does not mean I wish anyone in the other camp any harm. They are perfectly entitled to their opinions just as I am entitled to mine.

That's how democracy works... it's a system designed so that people with different agendas can happily co exist. Take that away and society reverts to tribalism where those with a different agenda are there for the slaughter.

Is Singapore ready for democracy? Judging from the characters here, I think not. They can't debate more than a couple of sentences before launching into vicious personal attacks.
hahaha....u twit, u are right...
such irrational behaviour puts me off.....they are the equivalent of religious extremists....the talibans and osamas....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's how democracy works... it's a system designed so that people with different agendas can happily co exist. Take that away and society reverts to tribalism where those with a different ideas on how things should work are there for the slaughter.

Is Singapore ready for democracy? Judging from the characters like papsmearer, I think not. They can't debate more than a couple of sentences before launching into vicious personal attacks. Imagine wishing a stroke upon a poor old man like me and then asking me to kill myself and then having the gall to talk about karma!! :rolleyes:

The disturbing aspect of all this is that the target of hatred, anger and condemnation is actually not you, nor PAP but oneself.
That is why democracy will never work and should never be allowed in civil intelligent society, because only fools vote for someone to run their lives.

Just like Crimea.......the people there 90% wants to integrate with Russia, and that is the people's voice, and yet the Western hegemony still have the cheek to say it will not recognize that referendum, when clearly it is the people's choice.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The disturbing aspect of all this is that the target of hatred, anger and condemnation is actually not you, nor PAP but oneself.
That is why democracy will never work and should never be allowed in civil intelligent society, because only fools vote for someone to run their lives.

Just like Crimea.......the people there 90% wants to integrate with Russia, and that is the people's voice, and yet the Western hegemony still have the cheek to say it will not recognize that referendum, when clearly it is the people's choice.

Even then Russia has no right to intervene unless they own the title "world police" which only america does.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....u twit, u are right...
such irrational behaviour puts me off.....they are the equivalent of religious extremists....the talibans and osamas....

Don't call your boyfriend Sam a twit lah. I have a question for you. Do you two get erections typing your lovenotes to each other on this forum? Its making the rest of us quite sick. I think Hotel 81 is waiting for you two.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whenever you hear 'western' on international news substitute it with 'Jewish' and you'll get the much more accurate picture.

Here's a slice of real history:
http://tomatobubble.com/rothschild_romanov.html

[video=youtube;Ue1jSHF68bk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1jSHF68bk[/video]

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Move up so fast? Any connection?

My opinion is Bernard Lim is the lacky of Shuan Seow. Think about it, how can a kangdang like Bernard can be tasked to lead Ch8? Furthermore what does he understands about TV in his work experience? And the manner they got rid of his predecessor left a very bad taste amongst Mediacorpse staffs. The poor fellow was transfer out to some insignificant department to give way to Bernard Lim.

Bernard was just 3 months into his new job and he suffered a stroke.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My opinion is Bernard Lim is the lacky of Shuan Seow. Think about it, how can a kangdang like Bernard can be tasked to lead Ch8? Furthermore what does he understands about TV in his work experience? And the manner they got rid of his predecessor left a very bad taste amongst Mediacorpse staffs. The poor fellow was transfer out to some insignificant department to give way to Bernard Lim.

Wow, no wonder channel 8 programs turning from bad to worse.

Yeah right, meritocracy. :rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sounds like he is Sochi2014"s buddy.....even jesus hates him.......

karma lor....fark around sooner or later it will catch up with you and give you a taste of the shitcovered cock

dirty sanchez!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
is that why you asked about hotels near hospitals in Bangkok? Treatment for that terminal condition? Hope it's nothing sexual related ( the only terminal illness that is related to sex diseases is full blown AIDS and maybe 3rd stage syphilis)

I'm going to get breast implants and a Brazilian butt augmentation procedure.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You often call them twits. Since they are twits, they write like twits but you got pissed off.