• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeat the PAP - Keep Silent on its Potential Candidates

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap has learned from the Steven Tan debacle in 2011 and realises that its selection system is weak and flawed.

It is now resorting to naming its potential candidates early hoping to gather public feedbacks and to weed out any bad candidate that may slip through its flawed.

The pap has fallen so badly from grace that it now has no confidence in its own system. The once mighty PAP has fallen!

"Singapore is my country. Singaporeans are my friends
Singapore is my homeland, that's where I belong
All of us united, we will march on
Singaporeans have come so far together, we have a common destiny
Singapore is our Country! Singapore is our Country
We must unite together, to defeat the PAP"

The pap is saying Singapore is not a country but a global city.
What a devious way to sell SG and serve their own interest
We must vote out the pap for deny our country

Let us start to defeat the pap at the next GE now. Gather all information of their candidates but dont reveal them.
Let the pap's flawed system fail and let the pap name its 87 candidates on Nomination Day.
Let all singaporeans then unleash whatever bad deeds the 87 candidates did and expose them from Nomination Day to Polling Day.

Will the once mighty pap fall at the next GE?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember Lui Tuck Yew and his fellow batch of new faces were not revealed to the public until super late and close to the election date.

Then again, maybe the new faces are groomed for PAP's Aljunied GRC suicide squad.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember Lui Tuck Yew and his fellow batch of new faces were not revealed to the public until super late and close to the election date.

Then again, maybe the new faces are groomed for PAP's Aljunied GRC suicide squad.

the pap is revealing the potential candidates early so as to prevent another "Steven Tan" debacle

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pointless. The PAP network is large enough to self-squeal. Steven Tan was a self-squeal case. His boss who was secretly investigating the harassment case had a direct link to one of the ministers who he was serving in the PAP branch.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap has learned from the Steven Tan debacle in 2011 and realises that its selection system is weak and flawed.

It is now resorting to naming its potential candidates early hoping to gather public feedbacks and to weed out any bad candidate that may slip through its flawed.

The pap has fallen so badly from grace that it now has no confidence in its own system. The once mighty PAP has fallen!

"Singapore is my country. Singaporeans are my friends
Singapore is my homeland, that's where I belong
All of us united, we will march on
Singaporeans have come so far together, we have a common destiny
Singapore is our Country! Singapore is our Country
We must unite together, to defeat the PAP"

The pap is saying Singapore is not a country but a global city.
What a devious way to sell SG and serve their own interest
We must vote out the pap for deny our country

Let us start to defeat the pap at the next GE now. Gather all information of their candidates but dont reveal them.
Let the pap's flawed system fail and let the pap name its 87 candidates on Nomination Day.
Let all singaporeans then unleash whatever bad deeds the 87 candidates did and expose them from Nomination Day to Polling Day.

Will the once mighty pap fall at the next GE?

There are so Many Singaporean here... Do you treat them as friends??? You only treat those agree with you as friends...

So do not come here and talk cock... Can we united and kick WP out???:rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the potential candidates may need to work the ground and make themselves recognizable to the constituents earlier. i don't see any real advantage of announcing the potential candidates via media very early. they only need the constituency votes, not nationwide votes to get elected.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pointless. The PAP network is large enough to self-squeal. Steven Tan was a self-squeal case. His boss who was secretly investigating the harassment case had a direct link to one of the ministers who he was serving in the PAP branch.

nothing is pointless.

the new concept of introducing potential candidates early is due to "Steven Tan" debacle

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are so Many Singaporean here... Do you treat them as friends??? You only treat those agree with you as friends...

So do not come here and talk cock... Can we united and kick WP out???:rolleyes:

we aim to kick out those who sell away Singapore and who work against Singaporeans.

you can start your own group to kick out WP. I wont stop you

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the potential candidates may need to work the ground and make themselves recognizable to the constituents earlier. i don't see any real advantage of announcing the potential candidates via media very early. they only need the constituency votes, not nationwide votes to get elected.

the pap introduces them early so that any known skeletons in their lives will be exposed early.

but introducing them early has its disadvantages too

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap introduces them early so that any known skeletons in their lives will be exposed early.

but introducing them early has its disadvantages too

the pap announcing their candidates very early gives the opposition and public good time to collect information on them and therefore increase the chances of exposing any known skeletons in their lives. i don't think our opposition are so hardworking to do it though.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would "kicking out WP" be a priority if you claimed to have voted opposition in every election? Or have you changed your mind?

This is not main issue... It is because TS said that Singaporean are all her friends... I am asking whether I am her friend if we have difference politic view... No reply from her... She only treat opposition IB as friends but she lied...:biggrin: She behave like politicians...:rolleyes:

Not to mention all the MPs are Singaporean... How can we believe people who said PAP MPs are her friends!!!:eek:

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of appreciating our good quality of living standards...you have clowns here who wanna destroy everything...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing material to appeal to the heart of sinkees to get them to throw this bunch of entitled freaks out of office. It is time to clean house and bring justice to this land.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing material to appeal to the heart of sinkees to get them to throw this bunch of entitled freaks out of office. It is time to clean house and bring justice to this land.

You are trying to say Tracy Tan's friends are a bunch entitled freaks???:biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing good comes out of Tracy...she is asking people to protest and she hides behind her keyboard. If she has guts...go lead a march to Parliament House lah...Talk cock sing song here achieve simi lan?