• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinapore News #001 - 我爱中国妹妹 I Lup Tiong Bu - China Power!~

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C-iNsoEfEmM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

我爱中国妹妹 - China Power!~

Monde

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats better. You can promote them all u want in your own threads.

I remembered u. In the old days u would hijack my threads and others by promoting PRC chickens. Back then i suspected that u are a freelance OKT but later on u are just another lower case alphabet clone going about with your PRC agenda. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kU0GH2HAJs0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

我爱中国妹妹 - China Power!~