• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Unwise - LHL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a few Ang Chia couldn't get the crowd to disperse after the rally, crowd chanting "mata kayu", the whistles occasional "butoh" and sorts. FS went back to the stage and encouraged the crowd to disperse and head home, everyone made their way out of the site slowly. those HDB flats around the rally site was totally crowed with folks along the corridors on almost every floor... electrifying atmosphere... better than Malaysia Cup.

wow! so Election fervour was already electrifying back then ...i hazard to guess that it will also be electrifying at the next GE.

and i, unlike many, think that the APs will do very well at the next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would be interesting if PAP wins by a slight margin and LHL wasn't elected. would he still take the role of PM if he wasn't elected? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lhl cant be PM if he is not elected. A PM must be selected from the elected MPs.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then i like to see AMK-GRC take a tumble :smile::smile::smile:

me too:smile::smile:. i hv been urging the opposition to send in a credible team.

LTK has achieved almost everything except kick out the PM.

shd he partner CSM and PS to challenge LHL at the next GE?

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
me too:smile::smile:. i hv been urging the opposition to send in a credible team.

LTK has achieved almost everything.

shd he partner CSM and PS to challenge LHL at the next GE?

It is sure suicide to hack the main pillar (AMK GRC) which is usually the toughest to hack. Hack at the supporting pillars (other GRCs) and ultimately the main pillar will collapse.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is sure suicide to hack the main pillar (AMK GRC) which is usually the toughest to hack. Hack at the supporting pillars (other GRCs) and ultimately the main pillar will collapse.

btw, there is a possibility that lhl may not stand for re-election

Last edited: