• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Unwise - LHL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, from pappies' points of view. Why are there many sinkies cursing and swearing at LHL and MIW in the markets and other places if pappies have done well? It is a mystery.

apparently LHL and pap dogs do not see such discontent. they see everything as blissful.such ignorance is good for singaporeans

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is very unwise of LHL to jump into the Filipino Independence Proposal fray without thinking carefully.

Given that there are literally hundreds of thousands of Pinoys in Singapore, the Philippine Embassy grounds in Nassim Road, any hotel ballrooms, or the Singapore Indoor Stadium will not be able to accommodate such a huge crowd from a logistics standpoint that's why they need an outdoor public space.

If the majority of Singaporeans really don't welcome Pinoys in Singapore, the first step they ought to do is to fire Filipino maids and do the dirty housework themselves and stop blaming the PAP! End of story.

Don't tell me that there are too many Pinoys working as PMETs and firing their Filipino maids at home won't do any good. Firing them will be a good first step and the media in the Philippines will blast the news all over the country which will make Pinoys feel unwelcome as it would slow down or stop more Pinoy PMETs from arriving in the future. Those who are already here will feel unwelcome and would decide to return home or move to other countries like USA, Canada, OZ, NZ, and UK with greener pastures.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CIA may come in to stir and then LHL and his shitfaced father will get their desserts. Best time for USA for forward their interests.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did LHL consider the possible consequences of allowing Filipinos to celebrate their Independence Day at Ngee Ann City?

The way I see it is the event will still be held on 8 June. It is indirectly sponsored by the Philippine Embassy through the PIDCS. It will be difficult for the PAP to cancel the event as they don't want to offend the Philippine government. The event will be peaceful secured by strong police presence as most people who are against it exist only on cyberspace. However, such events would no longer be held in June 2015 and June 2016. Most Sinkie voters would have already forgotten about this issue by the time the 2016 GE is being held.

In the end, PAP will still be running the country after 2016.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I see it is the event will still be held on 8 June. It is indirectly sponsored by the Philippine Embassy through the PIDCS. It will be difficult for the PAP to cancel the event as they don't want to offend the Philippine government. The event will be peaceful secured by strong police presence as most people who are against it exist only on cyberspace. However, such events would no longer be held in June 2015 and June 2016. Most Sinkie voters would have already forgotten about this issue by the time the 2016 GE is being held.

In the end, PAP will still be running the country after 2016.

I do not think the event will proceed outdoor.
The consequence is too risky and dangerous.
Losing face is better than losing votes in next GE.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given that there are literally hundreds of thousands of Pinoys in Singapore, the Philippine Embassy grounds in Nassim Road, any hotel ballrooms, or the Singapore Indoor Stadium will not be able to accommodate such a huge crowd from a logistics standpoint that's why they need an outdoor public space.

If the majority of Singaporeans really don't welcome Pinoys in Singapore, the first step they ought to do is to fire Filipino maids and do the dirty housework themselves and stop blaming the PAP! End of story.

Don't tell me that there are too many Pinoys working as PMETs and firing their Filipino maids at home won't do any good. Firing them will be a good first step and the media in the Philippines will blast the news all over the country which will make Pinoys feel unwelcome as it would slow down or stop more Pinoy PMETs from arriving in the future. Those who are already here will feel unwelcome and would decide to return home or move to other countries like USA, Canada, OZ, NZ, and UK with greener pastures.

Seriously, you so OUT of touch with what the REAL situation is.
Very few Singaporean households want pinoy domestic helpers nowadays.. they are said to be "harder to handle" than their Indon, Myanmar counterparts. So what if they can speak some English, they are very defiant and usually unhappy to do more work. My relatives have fired their 2 pinoy domestic and are very very satisfied with their new Myanmar helper.

And.. yes.. there are in fact more pinoys in our junior exec and middle mgmt than you want others to believe. Most.. if not.. ALL call centres.. if situated in SG have more than 30% pinoys. One company that I worked for a while back, had 80% pinoys in their call centre.. and 20% in other departments and units.

Call centre jobs, though tough on the hours, the stress and low starting pay, are not unwanted jobs. In the past, people with lower education qualifications will go for these jobs.. sit at desk, listen to calls.. in air-con environment.. not a bad deal. I know for a fact, last 10 yrs back, call centres had more malays and chinese sg ppl.. indians too worked them.. but now.. you can't escape the pinoy voice on the other side of the line. And they are cocky, rude and very arrogant when speaking with me.. I always tell them off and once made such a complaint that the higher mgmt of a bank had to call me to apologize for the rudeness of the pinoy.

Why hire these kind of workers? Because they can speak better English than PRC, Indon etc etc? Na.. they are cheaper.. but once they get in.. they will have many many demands.. and they will infiltrate the company as the Indians do.. setting up their family, relatives and friends to fill up positions within.. edging out Singaporeans.. it happened right in front of my eyes in the other company.. where 2 pinoys were in the HR.. informing their own of open positions... 80% of the call centre are pinoys... so if someone calls in and speaks Mandarin or Malay or Tamil.. the small group of Singaporeans get the calls.. and the locals here can't really get the accent of these pinoys, and prefer to speak with locals.. thereby increasing the workload and stress for the small SG group of staff. It is ridiculous.

And here you are.. expounding that ppl who don't like it leave? Watch the video of a SG man being dragged away for voicing out at a PAP rally.. you think more will be brave as him or braver? Perhaps.. when things come to such that it is fight or DIE.. then let's see if ppl are afraid of the plainclothes.. and question who they are working for.. pappies.. or the SG ppl and ppl in SG in general.

Don't be foolish to think that the ground is full of domestic helpers and construction workers of pinoy blood.. they are not.. most are family, relatives or friends who have "benefitted" from being referred here.. and if you think more than half are PMETs.. think again.. the real figures will shock everyone.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The CIA may come in to stir and then LHL and his shitfaced father will get their desserts. Best time for USA for forward their interests.

We are already both our naval bases and our legs to the USA in order to survive. If we did not do so, our two friendly neighbours will have escalated their belligerence a long time ago.