• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore World Standing more important to Gay Loong than citizen's opinions.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This kind of fucktard PM also can ah? The PAP is all about face, They cannot lose face to the world at any cost and have to make everything look like damn good. But beneath the skin, its all rotting. How the world perceives the PAP is more important than how its own citizens perceive it. This kind of govt. is not feed to rule. He forgot to mention that the SIngaporeans who are welcome in their new countries are welcomed because they do not agitate for National Day celebrations in their new countries. If they did what the Pinoys are doing, they would not be welcomed at all.

Singapore must welcome visitors, or risk lowering world standing: PM Lee

Singaporeans must welcome visitors or risk lowering their standing in the eyes of the world, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in a strongly-worded Facebook post on Saturday.

"We must show that we are generous of spirit and welcome visitors into our midst, even as we manage the foreign population here. Otherwise we will lower our standing in the eyes of the world, and have every reason to be ashamed of ourselves," he said.

His comments come amid reports that plans to hold a carnival on June 8 at Ngee Ann City to mark Philippines' 116th Independence Day drew a storm of vitriol.

Negative comments from Singaporeans flooded in after event organisers posted an announcement on Facebook last weekend, with a page "Say 'No' to an overpopulated Singapore" urging locals to protest.

The organisers purportedly received expletive-laden phone calls, and their Facebook post also drew a barrage of anti-foreigner comments, leading them to take it down.

Saying he was apalled to read the news reports, PM Lee called the harassers' actions a "disgrace to Singapore", and said he was ashamed of the behaviour.

"Fortunately, this appears to be the work of a few trolls," Mr Lee added, pointing out that "many sensible Singaporeans condemn this thuggish behaviour" and support Acting Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin's stand on the issue.

On Friday, Mr Tan had called on Singaporeans to say no to bigotry. "These actions by those who peddle hate are not acceptable, repulsive even," he wrote.

In a similar vein, Mr Lee urged Singaporeans to "treat people in Singapore the way we ourselves expect to be treated overseas".

"Many Singaporeans live overseas, and are warmly welcomed in their adopted homes. I just attended our Singapore Day in London. How would we have felt if British netizens had spammed our website, and abused Singaporeans living in Britain?"

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he said it would affect Singapore's world standing, he meant it would affect HIS standing amongst world leaders. Nothing to do with Singaporeans at all. The world would just read it as just another neoliberal policy gone wrong. Singapore won't be any less attractive to migrant workers at all.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what standing he his referring to, I am sure we are number one already in the "Bend over and get your arsed screwed by foreigners" standing. How come Indonesia don't give a flying f*ck to what world standings when they named their warship after terrorist who bombed Singapore? Same thing with what f*ck world standings when they smoked Singapore and Malaysia with their haze.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland has a PHUA CHEE BYE YAW SIEW PM, what to do.

Live with it.
You should know how important it is to get the message across.
If you are unlucky enough to be borned in Singapore, you serve NS to defend a PHUA CHEE BYE YAW SIEW PM.
It is your duty. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spoken like the true globalist that he is. :wink:

Lee Hsien Loong is just a useful pawn in the ultimate objective of a one world government.

Go ask his masters at the Chatham House if you don't believe. :cool:

[video=youtube;2X1jQJUFeNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X1jQJUFeNw[/video]

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live with it.
You should know how important it is to get the message across.
If you are unlucky enough to be borned in Singapore, you serve NS to defend a PHUA CHEE BYE YAW SIEW PM.
It is your duty. :biggrin:

Luckily I'm a SYT don't need serve our PHUA CHEE BYE country. But my bf cannot siam :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily I'm a SYT don't need serve our PHUA CHEE BYE country. But my bf cannot siam :biggrin:

Are you sure your pussy can siam?:biggrin:
Like Singapore, all the foreign juice swimming inside, giving you trouble, with or without your knowledge.

All these happen while Pinky blame your pussy too smelly.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hang the PAP bastards and their collaborators from piano wires dangling them from lamp posts to dance and dance or BBQ them all.
True justice be given to them or they be given to justice one way or other.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure your pussy can siam?:biggrin:
Like Singapore, all the foreign juice swimming inside, giving you trouble, with or without your knowledge.

All these happen while Pinky blame your pussy too smelly.

my nipple is as pink as that phua chee bye pinky pink :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my nipple is as pink as that phua chee bye pinky pink :smile:

The colour of his shirt?

630yahoo-lee-jpg_121531.jpg