• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ngee Ann City on 8 Jun 14 - the hottest place to be?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to this ad, the Philippines is a beautiful country with beautiful people.

[video=youtube;p2VkApIHD4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2VkApIHD4I[/video]

It is...till you get held up and shot even after you hand over your wallet.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with everything you said except the racism bit. In their country they mingle freely with foreigners of all background. In fact the least aloof of countries that I have been to.

By "racist" I mean they look up to white people more than anything. It disgusts me how many times I've encountered this - both in their own homeland and away.

Just last year I brought 3 european customers to a Paulaner's somewhere in China where a pinoy band was playing for the night. After their last gig the lead singer came to our table and said "thank you" and shook hands with the angmor but not me ... as if I didn't exist. (I was buying the drinks that night by the fucking way)

I asked him why .."Because I'm Chinese?" The sorry fucker then apologised and stuck his hand out. I grabbed my 1 liter mug and drank from it instead. The europeans laughed and the fucker slipped away quietly like a sorry dog.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120107.174053_mindef_saf.jpg

Time for NSMen To do Its National Service on 8 June !!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those codenames sound like various exotic sex positions NSmen can try out on a Pinay broad.

Our independence, and interdependence... and intercourse.

INTERCOURSE...ok!,ok!...'you dirty mind"...:biggrin:

First we have INTERCOURSE in the open...Ngee Ann City Plaza will do :
1. connection or dealings between persons or groups, exchange especially of thoughts or feelings...integrate lah! then, to number

2. physical sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person <anal intercourse> <oral intercourse>; especially : sexual intercourse 1 <heterosexual intercourse>, for that one can look for the bushes, behind the trees, at the stairwells...etc :biggrin:

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
To understand why they have so much pride, one must really see firsthand what the country is like. I have never been to a place so fraught with racism, insecurity, self hatred, vice, corruption, poverty... and all topped off by a bullshit religion introduced by THE WORST colonial authority in history....At least the Indians blame the Brits for fucking them up.

The only thing these pinoys are proud about is the fact they have left their f@@king country.

I never heard first-hand or second-hand the pinoys blaming the spaniards and yankees for fucking up their heritage, culture, indigenous religions, values, customs and practices. What else?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I get it. Absolutely agree. They will drop everything for the white man. Seen it so many times. When I am there I put up at the Shang. US Govt Officials also put up there. When at the business Lounge during the evening to kill time, you can't help but notice how they suck to the white people.

Once I saw a bunch of Americans wearing ATF t-shirts having some fun and the locals service staff were going ga ga. When they left they tipped them $2 bucks each at the Business Lounge. No pride, no dignity.

I have never seen Asians behave in this manner like these guys.

By "racist" I mean they look up to white people more than anything. It disgusts me how many times I've encountered this - both in their own homeland and away.

Just last year I brought 3 european customers to a Paulaner's somewhere in China where a pinoy band was playing for the night. After their last gig the lead singer came to our table and said "thank you" and shook hands with the angmor but not me ... as if I didn't exist. (I was buying the drinks that night by the fucking way)

I asked him why .."Because I'm Chinese?" The sorry fucker then apologised and stuck his hand out. I grabbed my 1 liter mug and drank from it instead. The europeans laughed and the fucker slipped away quietly like a sorry dog.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a Singapprean, I think it is sad to have a government so dense and hardup to foreigners...:(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a Singapprean, I think it is sad to have a government so dense and hardup to foreigners...:(

They have diluted what we have done coming to 50 years, they have insulted all those, who had given their lives ( especially those who had died, serving the country) & time for the country, serving NATIONAL SERVICE & COMPLETING THEIR CYCLES!...the sacrifices people have to make, juggling between, family, children & career...

This is what we get, a hardup government & an equally hard up leader....

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL and TCJ ( of disgrace and bigots ) should put their money where their mouth is and grace the event on 8 June-and also bring Patrick Tan's father along.

In this way the whole world can see how generous of spirit they are to the foreign population here and increase their standing in the eyes of the world and have every reason to be proud of themselves.

More locals will hopefully see more clearly how we are treated compared to foreigners and wake up from their slumber.

Talk about we getting the short end of the stick !

Last edited: