• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Read How The Rothschilds Destroyed Imperial Russia !

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More like: u spell wrong lah...its rothman and its rokok right?

the average sleepy sinkie sheep will ask
what is the rothschild
wat for i need to know how it destroyed russia
he will ask
where got good hawker food har?
where is thebest char quay tiow stall

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very correct.

Like the majority of any nation's population, these people will just want to be oblivious any thing that is not directly affecting them until its too late.

what is the rothschild
he will ask

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the rothschild
he will ask

that's S'pore is in such dire straits........the people are stupid and choose to be ignorant.......

right now, can see the executioner liao but still blur blur.........

must wait till the blade on the neck then wake up................too late liao lor............

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not many people are that interested in history, but the lack of knowledge on the CECA SG signed with India is appalling. The movement of natural persons should make one understand how come there are so many ah nehs here, not to mention the loopholes around this system which people can exploit.

http://www.commerce.nic.in/ceca/ch9.pdf

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome more Shit Skins and Pee Noys to screw Stinkees. Afterall, Stinkees sure exercise maximum restraint. Why har? Maybe owe HDB too much money, owe bank too much money. So maximum restraint lor.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome more Shit Skins and Pee Noys to screw Stinkees. Afterall, Stinkees sure exercise maximum restraint. Why har? Maybe owe HDB too much money, owe bank too much money. So maximum restraint lor.

It's in the sinkie genes to be ball-less, even if one has no debt. Look at many who talk big here and then hope for ah bengs to save them from foreigners/pap.