• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Made-in-China candy

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.21food.com/products/120g-wobbly-willies-with-a(hard-candy)-161220.html

http://www.21food.com/products/120g-wobbly-willies--b(hard-candy)-559340.html

1305032698796.jpg

1307062994176.jpg

Wanna buy some for your kids? :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
May God curse those gays employees in the candy factory. Let them die of heart attacks during their assholes screwing sessions.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did the PAP import these candies? I'm not too sure. You're very close to the PAP, surely you should know something. :wink:

Dunno leh. I not close to them.

You ask your most favouritest parties SDP and RP and they will tell you all about it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The christian notion that God is male (eg. "our father") is flawed and archaic. God is genderless, which means in our earthly sense, gay is fine and acceptable. Besides, if God is the universal creator, didn't "he" create gays too?

Cheers!

May God curse those gays employees in the candy factory.........

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let the goon PAP imported PRC shit to buy them for their kids.
For Sickapoorean best is to stay away from China made edible product!!

You do not know what the hack these PRC in China put into their product,
it could be toxic sugar to make those candy!! Never trust China made products!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to admit, with all the tiger mum stuff, the Chinese sure train their children in a drastic manner from young. No wonder they will rule the world.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May God curse those gays employees in the candy factory. Let them die of heart attacks during their assholes screwing sessions.

why you so like that one, .. I thot Jesus told you when he finishes with one side, just turn the other side for him also