• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Day...You Will Repent!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1979522_710157012340764_3630336818353143460_n.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the Singapore Dollar weakens...economy suffers..property prices fallen...unemployment goes into double digit...

I see which of you will still.complain about the PAP!!!

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

I so not complain of the PAP

I want to see all the fucking PAP dancing under the lamp posts with their toadies and collaborators

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you so confident that we will suffer if the PAP loses power?

The only reason I can think of is because the PAP fucked up our finances so bad that we suffer.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the Singapore Dollar weakens...economy suffers..property prices fallen...unemployment goes into double digit...

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Throw out the 2.5 million foreigners and the traitors, like you, who suck up to foreigners and all will be fine. Guaranteed.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Well said. I have added to your points.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

When the S'pore dollar weakens, it is good for our exports of goods and services abnd makes us more competitive.

If economy slows and there is less crowding and more space, it is good for our mental health and well-being.

If property prices fall, that is no surprise since they have been severely overpriced to begin with.

Unemployment in double digit will lead to restructuring of labour force to focus on citizens.

What is there to repent?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

on this Easter Sunday, please allow me to repent. i haven't been doing enough to help those in plight, i'll go a longer distance and cover a wider area, so as to remove the source of their misery: ignorance.
am so glad folks in AJ-GRC are a happier lot now, so may all be well and happy!
:smile::smile::smile:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Yup thats already happening and will be the mainstay of the message to the sinkie retards when we go to the polls within the next 18 months....

Mire good years...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And we all yum seng and yum seng and yum seng again to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY becoming a rotting corpse and being fucked and tiewed and kanned by legions of demons and ghouls

WE SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

AND THEN WE CLEANSE STINKAPORE TO BECOME SINGAPORE AGAIN
AND COLLABORATORS AND RUNNING DOGS WILL DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Singapore is an export led economy. Why would a weaker Sing Dollar cause mayhem? The only reason for the strong Sing Dollar is to take away the high inflation effect. They will keep the strong dollar until after election I reckon.

Property is in limbo because they let in too many foreigners too fast, pouring hot money into that sector. It was a symptom of a failed policy. Private property will remain strong. Its the HDB they will put a clamp on. It is just a show to Singaporeans that they are doing sonething while still pressing ahead with their policies. This is the same as the foreigner policy. We made a lot of noise and they place greater restriction on Work Permit. We never really complained about the cleaner or construction worker being foreigner. It was the white collared jobs that we are pissed about.

I can't wait for the day where the opposition holds at least 35% of the seats to prevent a super majority