• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cast Your Vote! Have Your Say on Pinoy Independence Day!

Is it Proper For Pinoys in Singapore To Celebrate Publicly in Ngee Ann City instead o

• YES

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • NO

Votes: 95 93.1%

• Total voters

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
GRC may not be a bad thing... one die means everyone dies. See the George Yeo team of Aljunied GRC. :wink:

You reap what you sow. To dismantle or not to dismantle? To dismantle means SMC defeat only die one by one. To keep GRC means huge loss of one anchor Minister and his gang and mass entry of Parliament by oppo parties. A real headache for LHL as the ground is no longer sweet, no more pau chiak.
The inventor of GRC is now thinking of a way out to save pappies.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You reap what you sow. To dismantle or not to dismantle? To dismantle means SMC defeat only die one by one. To keep GRC means huge loss of one anchor Minister and his gang and mass entry of Parliament by oppo parties. A real headache for LHL as the ground is no longer sweet, no more pau chiak.
The inventor of GRC is now thinking of a way out to save pappies.

Aiyah..PAP will think of another trick to win votes lah...FROM GRC...to HDB MUP LUP...next will be SERS....followed by extension of HDB Leases for those with less than x years left....Money buy votes, No?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahha...now 42 votes....more IB clones voting to rescue PAP from embarrassment :biggrin:

PS : I have not used my multitude of clones yet :biggrin:

Comeon Fellow IBs! VOTE YES!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition organise CNY Pasar Malam for Sinkee residents kena summons. Chow PEE Noys organise Independent Day, Pinky say Sinkees disgraceful.

Sinkees, Song Boh?

60% say Sibeh Song!! Song Wai Wai!

Very unfair and bias indeed, must vote away the most useless prime minister. He is the one responsible for the mess.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hahahha...now 42 votes....more IB clones voting to rescue PAP from embarrassment :biggrin:

PS : I have not used my multitude of clones yet :biggrin:

Comeon Fellow IBs! VOTE YES!

I checked the "no" votes and there are more clone votes than there are for the "yes" vote. What a bunch of losers these oppo IB are. They know they can't win the election in the real world so the stuff the ballot box with bogus votes at sammyboy.com instead.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am giving him job appraisal as voter, not insulting him. Proven in the last ten years the masses did not benefit with sky high property and car price now.

You did not make money from it. So you blame PAP. Blame Yourselves!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did not make money from it. So you blame PAP. Blame Yourselves!

I did have some gain in terms of higher rental but I rather my rental fall and the house price drop so that we can afford the properties and car in Spore. Becos I am a genuine investor and not speculator. They should target the foreigners who are the speculators and not genuine local investors.

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did have some gain in terms of higher rental but I rather my rental fall and the house price drop so that we can afford the properties and car in Spore.

People like you deserve no sympathies.
You have GREED ALL WRITTEN OVER YOUR HEAD! :oIo:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I checked the "no" votes and there are more clone votes than there are for the "yes" vote. What a bunch of losers these oppo IB are. They know they can't win the election in the real world so the stuff the ballot box with bogus votes at sammyboy.com instead.

Only Losers will vote No :biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pinoys Go Home and celebrate....

not happy book your own fucking ballroom lor.......

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way

Bias checking u did

Last edited: