• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"People Against Poverty (PAP) Rally" @ Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza, on June 8th, 2014

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BQ7AFTC.jpg

http://singaporerebel.blogspot.sg/2013/08/open-letter-to-police-commissioner-on.html

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "People Against Poverty (PAP) Rally" @ Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza, on June 8th, 2

He wants to rent Ngee Ann City to hold a stupid rally that no one is going to attend? If he has so much money go rent the space at Ngee Ann City he might as well spend that money to help the poor pple he wants to help instead.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "People Against Poverty (PAP) Rally" @ Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza, on June 8th, 2

He wants to rent Ngee Ann City to hold a stupid rally that no one is going to attend? If he has so much money go rent the space at Ngee Ann City he might as well spend that money to help the poor pple he wants to help instead.

Hi so how about you? Did you help the poor before?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi so how about you? Did you help the poor before?

GIRO deduction to Community Chest every month and I do volunteer work occasionally but at old folks home not poor pple places

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP has been exemplary in helping the poor stand on their own feet. NEED I SAY MORE?

jw5

Loyal

He's trying to teach people to fish, not just give them fish for one meal. :wink:

PS: They sometimes serve fish fingers at the tea party for grateful gongkia wannabes. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GIRO deduction to Community Chest every month and I do volunteer work occasionally but at old folks home not poor pple places

Stinking land is in this shit because of you this type of selfish, self serving mother fucker.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You've missed the point. It's not about helping the poor. It's about whether the police will grant him a permit.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

You've missed the point. It's not about helping the poor. It's about whether the police will grant him a permit.

If they don't grant him, he will KPKB. Blaming FTs, Gahment, LKY and his ancestor. If they grant him he will waste many people time holding banners and shouting slogans. Grant him an entertainment permit instead.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi although I did not volunteer my time at the old folks home, but I managed to get the 2.50 Nash padang and 1.80 chicken rice deal, bought 20 packers each and distributed to some poor families who are left unheard. Total costs is 86 dollar, kudos to PAP, if not I wouldn't have gotten such a good prices.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

tat is precisely the point he is making. step 2 will be to mark it as a wear black day.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

tat is precisely the point he is making. step 2 will be to mark it as a wear black day.

Bloody wayang party trying to create unrest rather then spending time maintaining their wards.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

use pinoys to fix locals...

借刀杀人。。。 36之计

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Char Azn the porkchop :biggrin:
Can someone stick his pic here pls?

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fatty please let me breastfuck your voluptuous B cups !

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will the time slot of PAP event be coincided with the Pinos' Independence Day celebration?
Date and Place are same for two events provided Police permit is given to PAP event.
I doubt PAP event would not get the permit.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You get nothing from all these??..wow!..kindly leave you name, rank, NRIC number, address, contact numbers, so that, these details can be forwarded to the Vatican, who can make consideration to get you canonized!!

You are the only who help out in old folks home?? I pay 7% everytime I make a purchase & this percentage go to help the POOR!....

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stinking land is in this shit because of you this type of selfish, self serving mother fucker.

It is not that bad if they are self-serving, but it is hard to imagine that there are such SGs who can go to extend to selling even themselves to show their undying support for their FAP Traitor masters. They are just this brainwashed.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Taiwanese and Hongkongers have led the way to show how the people can and should fight back against being betrayed by traitor governments.

taiwan-students-protest-1024x640.jpg