• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SONG BO, LHL said those who harassed pinoy organsiers are trolls and disgrace!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they got balls, they should throw in their jobs on the line and call for a referendum now. then they will know if it is a few trolls.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I remember correctly,Singapore day is organized by some unit of the government.its not like sinkies asked and clamoured for it.besides who the dark gives a shut about Singapore day?if never heard of the farking thing u til today.sinkies don't even give a shyt about national day u think we care about Singapore day?wtf does the word Singapore even means nowadays?

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Say "No" to an overpopulated Singapore

10256495_715514061805059_803316632583654455_n.jpg

Is our multi-million dollar income Prime Minister of Singapore, Mr Lee Hsien Loong a bigot and xenophobe himself?

One of the early 'top' comments with more than 30 'Likes' by a foreigner, Mr Timothy (https://www.facebook.com/timothyeugene.garlock ) who is an American and used to live in Singapore, has been deleted from PM Lee's latest Facebook posting.

Even one of our own comment there which garnered 8 'likes' (asking Lee Hsien Loong to take a look at one of the provocative banner image by PIDCS) was immediately delete away.

Mr Timothy E. Garlock was reminding Lee that the Singapore government should always put Singaporeans' interests first above all other nationalities.

Does the Prime Minster feel that Mr Timothy's honest comment is also an act of 'trolling'?

Is Lee Hsien Loong one big hypocrite who on one hand accuse others of being xenophobic, while on the other hand, deletes away an innocuous comment by a foreigner on his Facebook page?

What do you think?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bastard said this got hidden meaning one. He is implying whoever harass the pinoys are harassing him, you all thought he so good meh, he is a selfish lying bastards :cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This bastard said this got hidden meaning one. He is implying whoever harass the pinoys are harassing him, you all thought he so good meh, he is a selfish lying bastards :cool:

I know the Pinoys have conquered the Orchard Road area but I didn't know they've overrun the Durian as well. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIBEH SONG! traitor pinky helps Pee noys to Pee on sinkees heads. Stinkees be grateful and graceful! Thank the PEE noys and pinky!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know the Pinoys have conquered the Orchard Road area but I didn't know they've overrun the Durian as well. :biggrin:

Orchard and other town areas are their HQ, they also conquered my workplace a American mnc, that one is sub branch. Once got vacancy they will "tiow chiu" from orchard to my workplace .

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First, the pinoys workers overrun Durian.

1422590_715193258503806_8198962587592728457_n.jpg

Now, pinoy soldiers overrun Durian

10168184_715211288502003_8519514627752194157_n.jpg

Believe they have taken down the one with pinoy soldiers overrunning Durian.

What's next?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deleting the American's comment is just so disgraceful. He used his real name, used to reside in Singapore, did not use profanities, was not off-topic and he was giving his point of view. He was not troll and yet it was deleted. Lee family infamous reach for censorship when something becomes indefensible rears is ugly head.

If not for net and watchful netizens, this guys would make all kinds of claims and the prostitutes in Toa Payoh would do his bidding and they would get away.

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now pro pap because sinkie only gripe But forget that he vote for pap. How can 40% voters of opposition result in only 2 opposition wards?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having celebrated Singapore Day in London with no attack in the internet means Londoners have accepted the Singapore Day celebration? Brits are more "generous of spirit" so they elect not to display their displeasure. We need to be street smart to read body language, ... to understand the inner feeling. Not simply through explicit signs or communication. So no comments by the locals does not means it is ok to have Singapore Day. If It is me, I will not do it again. Human are territorial. It is animal instinct. So don't celebrate publicly in others ground. Many got bashed up just by doing that at coffee shop. Sad that our leaders don't even appreciate such basic human behavior.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Having celebrated Singapore Day in London with no attack in the internet means Londoners have accepted the Singapore Day celebration? Brits are more "generous of spirit" so they elect not to display their displeasure. We need to be street smart to read body language, ... to understand the inner feeling. Not simply through explicit signs or communication. So no comments by the locals does not means it is ok to have Singapore Day. If It is me, I will not do it again. Human are territorial. It is animal instinct. So don't celebrate publicly in others ground. Many got bashed up just by doing that at coffee shop. Sad that our leaders don't even appreciate such basic human behavior.

I don't know the reaction to the London event but the Sydneysiders were royally pissed off with Singapore day last year.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/10/15/05/59/singaporean-event-accused-of-racism

Organised by the Overseas Singaporean Unit, the event aims to provide a slice of Singaporean culture for those ex-pats living in Australia.

But the event has now become embroiled in controversy, after a man who identified himself as 'James' contacted radio station 2GB to complain that he and his father were turned away from entering because "they were not Singaporean".

In conversation with afternoon host Ben Fordham, James said he went to the event with his father in the hopes of enjoying some "authentic Singaporean food".

"We were just stunned and angry that this had happened to us in a public space in the middle of Sydney," James told 2GB.

James explained to Fordham that he and his father originally thought there had been some miscommunication and after being turned away the first time tried again to enter: "We actually went back about 10 minutes later, and my father got hauled up by a bloke, one of the officials there, and was told that he couldn't come in because he isn't Singaporean".

On Singaporean Day's website it states that the event is "an exclusive event for Singaporeans and their families".

One attendee, Anthony Sim, took to his blog to write about his experience, celebrating the atmosphere and applauding organisers.

"It is quite heart-warming to know we are not alone. Everyone of us were on the same page," Sim wrote.

"There were no PRCs, India Indians, Bangla or Pinoys to annoy us."

The Royal Botanic Gardens acting executive director, Brett Summerell, told The Daily Telegraph the group hired out the event for the entire day and had originally promised to only turn people away if they were at full capacity.

"Obviously it has created a bit of community concern and that is enough for me to review it and see if it's appropriate for the Botanic Gardens to be involved with them in the future," Mr Summerell said.

Organisers behind the event are yet to address the allegations.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am now pro pap because sinkie only gripe But forget that he vote for pap. How can 40% voters of opposition result in only 2 opposition wards?
Welcome to the dark side. Why join the weak and struggle so hard? Join the mightier dark side is good. Look at how well our side pay our ministars, cronies and pappies IBs? Don't delay any further! Pick up an application form at the nearest PAPPIES establishments, PAP,PA, RC, NTUC and all civil service organisations. If you are in opposition ward, don't worry, we can arrange for our 'lost election' yet still holding crassloot appointment holders in these wards to contact you. Can also bring along a friend or two.

jw5

Loyal
PA may have mangoes to eat some more, yum yum................................ :wink:

Welcome to the dark side. Why join the weak and struggle so hard? Join the mightier dark side is good. Look at how well our side pay our ministars, cronies and pappies IBs? Don't delay any further! Pick up an application form at the nearest PAPPIES establishments, PAP,PA, RC, NTUC and all civil service organisations. If you are in opposition ward, don't worry, we can arrange for our 'lost election' yet still holding crassloot appointment holders in these wards to contact you. Can also bring along a friend or two.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Deleting the American's comment is just so disgraceful. He used his real name, used to reside in Singapore, did not use profanities, was not off-topic and he was giving his point of view. He was not troll and yet it was deleted. Lee family infamous reach for censorship when something becomes indefensible rears is ugly head.

If not for net and watchful netizens, this guys would make all kinds of claims and the prostitutes in Toa Payoh would do his bidding and they would get away.

Yeah you guys should appreciate sammyboy.com a lot more. Nothing deleted... just thrown in the rubbish heap.