• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planned Integration Gone Bad

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you think that integration is going on well in Singapore?

I propose a Fifth Official Race and Language for Singapore!!!

Pinoys and Tagalog shall be the 5th Official Race & Language!

Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Will this 5th language always need to be expressed in bold and large font? :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

I propose a Fifth Official Race and Language for Singapore!!!

Pinoys and Tagalog shall be the 5th Official Race & Language!

Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Postings in this thread very loud.

when pap and their bad policies are exposed, LHL, TCJ and the pap mongers resorted to name calling and accusing singaporeans as xenophobes. That's their style when they lose in a debate.

the same is with the PAP IBs here. when they can debate with reasons and facts, the PAP IBs resort to shouting and scolding

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maids are PAP bad policy splitting families into pieces.

Look at Singapore women today cannot cook or clean a small flat themselves. Does a family of 4 really need a live-in maid?

Learning how to cook and clean you own house is quality life style, having maid to cook for the husband is not quality life style but depreciating life-style.

When wife cannot cook and clean the house she loses her bonding with her family. She goes shopping he also shop at Geylang.

The pinoys working here have contributed much to nation building.
Can you imagine if we have no Filipino maids here.?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i sorely miss those live debates on TV... you have a copy of FS vs LKY on VHS?

i dont have...sorry.

LKY was getting very arritated as FS held his own against LKY and more.

LKY was so angry that he went ballistic and screamed..."You are not fit to be President of the Law Society"

To which FS calmly replied..."If my colleagues see me fit to be their President, who are you to say otherwise?"

LKY went dumb:smile:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
if you can get hold of that clip, can upload it?

truth be told, my old man used to have a copy on VHS, turned moldy long ago and he finally threw it away when we shifted. that was the time when LDs were made popular by the karaoke fever...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
truth be told, my old man used to have a copy on VHS, turned moldy long ago and he finally threw it away when we shifted. that was the time when LDs were made popular by the karaoke fever...

wow...that must be many years ago.

but i think we can still find that clip shd we look hard enough