• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Traffic in SBF is slowing?

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cant help but notice that SBF has lost the vibrancy of previous years. It is now a shadow of its former self. What happened? What contributed to this decline?

Pro PAP forummers will of course blame zapping and cry murder when they get a single zap.

Pro Oppo forummers are sick of Leongsam changing the Zap System and also constant "points subsidies" to the pro PAP camp. Why even bother to come here and post when the owner does not even honour the integrity of the point system?

Neutral forummers come to SBF to read...but I suppose with the super low traffic...there is really nothing to read.

HOW NOW BROWN COW?

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant help but notice that SBF has lost the vibrancy of previous years. It is now a shadow of its former self. What happened? What contributed to this decline?

Pro PAP forummers will of course blame zapping and cry murder when they get a single zap.

Pro Oppo forummers are sick of Leongsam changing the Zap System and also constant "points subsidies" to the pro PAP camp. Why even bother to come here and post when the owner does not even honour the integrity of the point system?

Neutral forummers come to SBF to read...but I suppose with the super low traffic...there is really nothing to read.

HOW NOW BROWN COW?

becso 80% traffic goes to zapping
no real work is done

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HOW NOW BROWN COW?

Because there are more PAP supporters than opposition supporters now than before. Leongsam, that twit, leads the way.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Because there are more PAP supporters than opposition supporters now than before. Leongsam, that twit, leads the way.

Yep....Leongsam has pissed off lots of oppo supporters here by his blatant abuse of Zap System which he sold for MONEY to Oppo supporters.
Oppo Supporters were MISLED and donated and found themselves CHEATED...:biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have forgotten the most important factor, which is non other than the one and only one opposition, who keeps whacking opposition. He alone used to generate endless fights and quarrels. Sam must have missed him dearly.

HOW NOW BROWN COW?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You have forgotten the most important factor, which is non other than the one and only one opposition, who keeps whacking opposition. He alone used to generate endless fights and quarrels. Sam must have missed him dearly.

Goh Meng Seng?​

DSC00019.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Traffic will improve but must wait for MRT breakdown, plane crash, ponding, riots, missing toothpicks and best of all 'VIP Up Lorry'

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng?​

DSC00019.jpg
Absolutely correct, GMS is the man. He may not win election but he certainly knows how to frustrate. He is best in stirring shits and put the PAP in bad light, simply by indirectly supporting them through his unique way of hitting the opposition. If viewed objectively, he is the biggest saboteur.