• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that the PAP listens to the people and is on the right track

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Proof that Sam Leong is a Idiotic PAP Por Lumpar: Look at the title of this thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Proof that Sam Leong is a Idiotic PAP Por Lumpar: Look at the title of this thread.

I'm simply stating a fact. It's pretty obvious to all those who can view the PAP's performance in an objective manner that they have done wonders in a short span of time.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm simply stating a fact. It's pretty obvious to all those who can view the PAP's performance in an objective manner that they have done wonders in a short span of time.

Yes, they are so wonderful that under them, you couldn't hack their system and had to run off to New Zealand to survive. Is that the wonderful performanc u are referring to? I love how u are stalking me. The minute I sign on, you are all over my posts. heheheh. U mean your boss deemed me irritating enough to assign an asshole like you to stalk me? LOL

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If WP comes to power and your Pigeon hole now cost 40k, you will jump from it.

Stop selling HDB flats in sinkie land to FTsh PR who rent it out to earn an income while they stay put in their home land. Which country in the world helps foreigners to own public housing and exploit local citizens?

Why allow PR to buy HDB flats? What have they done for SG to deserve HDB flat ownership? HDB flats should be reserved only for sinkies, not for FTsh PRs.

If such is the policy of the pappies, how can any one say pappies are doing the right thing for the people of Singapore?

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should rejoice that they deign to listen ? Give me a break. Whether they deserve it or not the PAP is not a party with a much visceral support. Half the votes they get are reluctant votes. They know this themselves. Let's see if they can get many qualified new candidates next round.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
?....

The government listened to the people in 2011 and has transformed the nation in a short span of 3 years at a pace which no other government can possibly match.

I foresee a 70/30 vote in favour of ....

I have to agree with you. The govt realized that the people missed the good old country where life was not so plain and boring and systems were not ticking like clockwork and mundane. To fulfill our wishes, our new leader has reintroduced :
1. a mini riot - they even sacrifice a few police cars as props so that the riot looks more real for the people to enjoy.
2. frequent breakdown to mrt service - adding excitement to our daily journeys
3. No more announcement of PSLE results - then I can sneak my little nephew into a top school

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes, they are so wonderful that under them, you couldn't hack their system and had to run off to New Zealand to survive. Is that the wonderful performanc u are referring to? I love how u are stalking me. The minute I sign on, you are all over my posts. heheheh. U mean your boss deemed me irritating enough to assign an asshole like you to stalk me? LOL

Nothing to do with stalking. When lies and falsehoods are spread about one of the best governments in the world, I feel compelled to set the record straight. :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If we look around the region, we will find that there is no government, past or present, able to turn things around so quickly and effectively.

this Douglas Chua is the embodiment of the term "sycophant", right to the T.
what's new from the prostitute press, aye?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
this Douglas Chua is the embodiment of the term "sycophant", right to the T.
what's new from the prostitute press, aye?

He's simply someone who is willing to give credit where it is due... a quality that is sorely lacking in many of the members of this forum.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Douglas Chua must be smoking his socks. Our esteemed President, and former PAP cabinet minister and DPM won PE by 35.20% votes and by an incredibly slim margin of 0.35%. A young lady who is an ordinary insurance sales trainer whipped the PAP endorsed surgeon by 10%. WP who lost an MP in scandal recovered its seat with no sweat. We are talking about a trend here.

and this trend is accelerating

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If WP comes to power and your Pigeon hole now cost 40k, you will jump from it.

This will not happen. If it does, there's only your Masters to blame for creating a permanent damage to the housing system with their policies. Fuck PAP! And also fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye.

Last edited: