• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that the PAP listens to the people and is on the right track

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If WP comes to power and your Pigeon hole now cost 40k, you will jump from it.

Only stupid property flippers and believers of 'asset enhancement' and 'HDB home ownership' will get distraught by plunging flat prices. :rolleyes:

A flat is a place to live, not a vehicle of speculation.

A lot of problems could have been prevented if flats have a price cap of 100k, only natural born pink IC Sinkies can buy one, and each person is only allowed to buy one. But no, you want a bubble, you want your money laundering, and you want your 6.9 million population. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam - 70/30 huh? I offer this to you - if PAP gets 70% or more, I lose you 5K. Anything below 70%, win you 500 dollars. On? Since holiday today and in good mood, no need 70. 65% and above you win. Sui bo?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If WP comes to power and your Pigeon hole now cost 40k.

HUAT AH!!!!!!!..........., homes suddenly becomes affordable again.

WELL DONE and THANK YOU WP. thank you thank you

hahhahahahahahahahahaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm in sg now, and i must say i'm very impressed with what the pap gov has done since my last visit. the new marina tunnel connecting ecp to aye is a marvel of engineering, taking much less time to complete than the big dig in boston. moreover, there are more lanes in both directions than any vehicular tunnel that exists out there in the world. in boston, safety is an issue as concrete and steel slabs have fallen and crushed commuters. not in sg. the new bedok mall is open. i'm having my green tea lattè on level 1 and checking out my favorite store, the faeces shop. my favorite yong tau fu and laksa stall is still there in tampines. killed 2 birds with 1 stone ordering laksa yong tau fu. the macik preparing laksa is still there with her tudung. and she's very generous with her hum. red and fresh. overall, sinkies are shopping and are very happy. can see smiles on faeces, oops sorry i mean to say, faces. young couples are telling me they are blessed to be in sg, and they will soon get flattened, oops i mean to say get their flats and get married. things are looking up, and for these optimistic and excellent sentiments, i must give the kudos to the pap. more good years to cum! hip hip hurray! merdeka! :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is prepared to sacrifice his life for the City State of Singapore if Indonesia invades? Kee Chiu! Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Hai Ah Chan!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sinkapore is degrading, NOT improving.

The stats speak for themselves.

Most Singaporeans obviously agree that Singapore is getting better and better as time goes by.

Only 3% are "not at all satisfied". The rest express varying degrees of satisfaction.

I look forward to a landslide win by the PAP in 2016. I stated earlier that it would be 70/30 in favor of the PAP. After looking at the latest results, I forecast 75/25 at least.

wrap-chart1.png

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The right track will be to hang all the PAP and collaborators from lamp posts to dance and dance away or BBQ them

jw5

Loyal
3. No more announcement of PSLE results - then I can sneak my little nephew into a top school

No need top school. If your little nephew is bright enough, he will do well anywhere.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stats speak for themselves.

Most Singaporeans obviously agree that Singapore is getting better and better as time goes by.

Only 3% are "not at all satisfied". The rest express varying degrees of satisfaction.

I look forward to a landslide win by the PAP in 2016. I stated earlier that it would be 70/30 in favor of the PAP. After looking at the latest results, I forecast 75/25 at least.

wrap-chart1.png

how come the graph show the same result as the 2011GE?

40% not satisfied while 59% satisfied. did they really survey the public? how come limpeh never selected for any govt survey one huh?:rolleyes: