• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little India Properties - Good to Invest?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
little india is where i spent my childhood years...:o i consider my self a half indian and is better than some burmese...:p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
the most under valued properties are around Little India.... a smart investor knows how to smell this ... over time the nonsense will go away and this area will have the highest rate of price growth...

TenRyuJin

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most under valued properties are around Little India.... a smart investor knows how to smell this ... over time the nonsense will go away and this area will have the highest rate of price growth...

Are you looking at private or HDB?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you don't mind the smell and trashes there, den go for it.

Let me tell you...I have been observing for a couple of weeks ... the place is actually not crowded at all from Monday to Saturday. Very pleasant...

The media has overplayed the Ah Neh factor...

The only AH NEH CROWD TIME is on Sunday from 4pm to 1030pm when the AH NEHS from all over Sinkieland descend into this area to buy their stuff, meet friends, etc...

Properties are under valued despite on City Fringe... good invest opportunities ...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't where you guys got the idea that properties there are undervalued. It has high commercial value because of the heavy foot traffic as well as concentration of retail traders that serve segment of society. Obviously you are not going to buy certain quality of residential properties which is no different to the heart of Chinatown and Geylang. Even the red-light areas have high value because of their designated trade.