• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Makan Bagus At These Kopitiams ...............

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Used to have nice curry rice there. Gi Tong was stall owner. Moved to Bt Merah. No idea where he is located now. Teochew porridge there was like broad daylight robbery.

This guy has a family member who is selling the same kali-png at Blk 48 Sims Place Market and Food Centre. Eaten there, is called Havelock Hainanese Curry Rice pretty good like the one at Beo.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy has a family member who is selling the same kali-png at Blk 48 Sims Place Market and Food Centre. Eaten there, is called Havelock Hainanese Curry Rice pretty good like the one at Beo.

Noted with thanks.

Used to makan at Beo Cres at least once a week. Then he moved to Bt Merah. Walking distance to CPIB. Most policemen siamed going there.

Last spoke to him he mentioned about going home to Penang.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree, teo chew porridge a few plates of ingredients like chay buay and stuffs, very steep pricing.

wondering if there any more lau uncle chasing dragon there...

Havent been there for a long time. Not sure if the lau uncles still doing that. Used to have NPP there.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all those who are Mee Goreng Experts:

I always wanted to know the answer to this question. Why the mee goreng cooked inside a kopitiam taste very different from Hawker Centre stalls The ones in KPT cook usually in the evening and in the morning sell prats, rich and dishes for lunch and then mee goring and chapati at night. Also the mer goreng always got green chilli.

The hawker Centre Mee Goreng stall sell all day plus things like Tulang, sometimes soup combing etc.

My kakis also noticed but no one has the answer. Even the Indian kakis also cannot explain.

Roti John, mee goreng and mee rubus from the demolished Taman Serasi Food Centre next to botanic garden were lagi bagus sekali. Don't know where are these stalls relocated to ?

Last edited:

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted with thanks.

Used to makan at Beo Cres at least once a week. Then he moved to Bt Merah. Walking distance to CPIB. Most policemen siamed going there.

Last spoke to him he mentioned about going home to Penang.

I think u r referring to ABC food centre, I saw 1 Beo Crescent curry rice stall opposite wow wow west western food.