• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tomorrow Romans will nail Jesus agan. Happy Holidays

scoldballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p:p
:biggrin::biggrin:

I rest early today. Pang Kang Liao. Go home Liao.

Happy holiday sia.

Season greetings. Happy nailing Jesus.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was the day when General Pompey entered Judea without a fight. He stepped into the Holy temple and since then the World has no peace. Wars are fight over the Bible, even WW1.

Every year this time remember to also curse the bloody Italian bastards.

:p:p
:biggrin::biggrin:

I rest early today. Pang Kang Liao. Go home Liao.

Happy holiday sia.

Season greetings. Happy nailing Jesus.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was the day when General Pompey entered Judea without a fight. He stepped into the Holy temple and since then the World has no peace. Wars are fight over the Bible, even WW1.

Every year this time remember to also curse the bloody Italian bastards.

the Romans are totally not related to Italians lah.................

just like the ancient Israelites are not related to the Jews............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easter and Christmas are pagan holidays. If only Christians stopped to think about some of their various rituals and habits. :wink: