• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racism: The Need to Feel Superior

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so true. Racism is the exclusive preserve of the self loathing. It is the tool by which the low self esteemed prise themselves up from the bottom of the barrel only to realise that the material upon which they support themselves crumble to cause them to drop even further.

Happy secure people are not racists. If fact they wish that the world was not such an unbalanced place.

The Northern Americans are loath to be racists. They generalize with extreme reluctance. The American south on the other had, not only because of a tradition of slave ownership, are very quick on the generalizations of races.

the 'redneck' disenfranchised, frustrated white from the American South- his only recourse being a collective disparaging of the Negro to make him feel better.

Much like what is happening here. Alienated, marginalised and disenfranchised Chinese here, behave in the same anti social ways that characterize low self esteem.

Get double eyelids, a raised nose and a 'goose' shaped face today. Make you feel better?

Go ahead make your day.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
correction ... racism is the exclusive preserve of the racially pure ...

the northern americans, who are largely jews, cannot afford 2b racists bcos themselves are already so mixed-up racially & culturally ... the southerners can, bcos they are of european descent ...

face it, jews have always wanted 2b european white ... they curse their turkish/syrian/dark half ... and try to only embrace their 'white half' ... finding themselves unable 2b accepted as 'real whites' ... they intermarry as much as they can, mixing their genes with african, asian, european, martian ... everything damn thing they can find ...

i'd have nothing against jews if only they'd have some pride in thmselves & stop causing worldwide trouble to gain power ...

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Northern Americans are loath to be racists. They generalize with extreme reluctance. The American south on the other had, not only because of a tradition of slave ownership, are very quick on the generalizations of races."

and you forgot to add, this is not a generalization.:rolleyes:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
correction ... racism is the exclusive preserve of the racially pure ...

the northern americans, who are largely jews, cannot afford 2b racists bcos themselves are already so mixed-up racially & culturally ... the southerners can, bcos they are of european descent ...

pure race is not as strong as mixed race.

one example, in breeding produces offsprings who may be deformed.

inter breeding takes the immune system of 2 different races to produce a baby with immune system of the 2 different races.

must superior than the baby parents.

tioh boh?

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
tio lah ...

thats why among the USA southerners, & places eg. northern scotland ... sparsely populated, inward looking racist, plus alot of inbreeding ... produce among themselves alot of seow ting tong ... the redhair lass who's abit mental is hardly a stereotype ...

... and the jews who hate the whites love to highlight this stereotype in their hollywood movies ...

but if the races all mixed up, there will be no more 'looks' and no more 'culture' ... like our chingay parade - no more highlighting chinese culture but all rojak ...

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
but if the races all mixed up, there will be no more 'looks' and no more 'culture' ... like our chingay parade - no more highlighting chinese culture but all rojak ...[/COLOR]

i love rojak!

the diversity of taste, oozing out in your mouth...it tasted real good! :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Revisit the use of Racism card to feel superior - by getting special treatment

The parasite Lebanese community in Australia are model example
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6ADpByIim4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Never understand why they stay on in Australia? (Hint: Free govt money!)

LAWYERS and JPs will have to ask women wearing burqas to show their faces before witnessing their signatures under tough new laws in New South Wales.
The move to "burqa-proof" identity checks follows a public outcry following last year's controversial Carnita Matthews case.
Ms Matthews, a Muslim, had her conviction overturned for knowingly making a false statement accusing a police officer of racism because the prosecution could not prove that she had signed the statement.
The 23-year-old JP who witnessed the signature of a woman wearing a full black niqab had assumed it was Ms Matthews but had not asked her to show her face.
Attorney-General Greg Smith said yesterday the case highlighted the need for change and the new laws, to begin on April 30, would minimise the risk of fraud.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/mov...ks/story-e6frfkvr-1226288773968#ixzz1o9roOZM1

Last edited:

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so true. Racism is the exclusive preserve of the self loathing. It is the tool by which the low self esteemed prise themselves up from the bottom of the barrel only to realise that the material upon which they support themselves crumble to cause them to drop even further.

Happy secure people are not racists. If fact they wish that the world was not such an unbalanced place.

The Northern Americans are loath to be racists. They generalize with extreme reluctance. The American south on the other had, not only because of a tradition of slave ownership, are very quick on the generalizations of races.

the 'redneck' disenfranchised, frustrated white from the American South- his only recourse being a collective disparaging of the Negro to make him feel better.

Much like what is happening here. Alienated, marginalised and disenfranchised Chinese here, behave in the same anti social ways that characterize low self esteem.

Get double eyelids, a raised nose and a 'goose' shaped face today. Make you feel better?

Go ahead make your day.

I am S'porean Chinese and my eyes are quite slanted. I am thinking of doing surgery to remove my epicanthic fold, along with some botox, and maybe a bit of face contouring.

You see, us Singaporean Chinese have freedom, we can choose our religion, our names, and our life. We are happy because we live as free men. There are some people in this world, who sadly, can't even choose their religion, names or lives. You can always see the bitterness in their eyes, and they hate the free world so much, they try to hurt us, but in the end, as usual, get their weak little asses whooped properly.

I am quite happy with my skin, it is very fair and taut. So no need to do anything to my skin. Maybe Lasik, botox, epicantic fold, face contouring, and a good spa will do.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am S'porean Chinese and my eyes are quite slanted. I am thinking of doing surgery to remove my epicanthic fold, along with some botox, and maybe a bit of face contouring.

Don't be bothered with your eyes. It's not how your eyes look. It's how you look with your eyes.

thumbnail.aspx

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be bothered with your eyes. It's not how your eyes look. It's how you look with your eyes.

thumbnail.aspx

Well, you don't know how slanted my eyes are, old man. I have ancestry from Northern China, so my eyes are really really slanted, unlike you Southern Chinese. When I look into the mirror, sometimes, I am shocked myself, my eyes are so small that I thought they were closed. My teacher used to think I was sleeping in class when I was little even when I was wide awake!

We can go together old man, I am sure at your age, you could do with some Botox. Just remember to wear your diapers as the consultation process can take quite some time.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, you don't know how slanted my eyes are, old man. I have ancestry from Northern China, so my eyes are really really slanted, unlike you Southern Chinese. When I look into the mirror, sometimes, I am shocked myself, my eyes are so small that I thought they were closed. My teacher used to think I was sleeping in class when I was little even when I was wide awake!

We can go together old man, I am sure at your age, you could do with some Botox. Just remember to wear your diapers as the consultation process can take quite some time.

I'm one of the most handsome man in this forum and world. Even Dr. Lily Leo said I won't need botox for many more years to come.

My point is, live with your looks as naturally born and gifted to you to grow up, grow old and die with. Nothing boastful, just sincere advice.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its pathetic how you go about looking for beauty. The road you tread where beauty is what you can see is only an illusion.

Real beauty comes from within. Its a natural beauty that no amount of surgery can ever correct. I'll give you an example.

Have you never met a person, when at first look you see a plain ole soul, not a beauty in any sense of the common word, but upon interaction and conversation you find them likeable, sociable, interesting, warm, attractive. And you're drawn to know more and want to spend more time with them. That's real beauty.

And the converse too, a beauty that turned out to be a bitch?

I feel sorry for you if you have to go under for the things you can have without it. You're either beautiful or ugly inside.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All look it's loeg the so called keling racial supremacist with his retarded logic again. So kelings are superior to chinese cos they have longer noses and bigger eyes? Oh he calls chinese racists as losers but makes racist statements himself? Yeah you bloody racist keling with nothing to retort write nonsense. FYI having a longer beak nose or bigger eyes doesn't automatically make you better looking. Having good looks doesn't depend on facial features. It's not that simplistic cos following that logic only white ppl can be good looking and no white person would be ugly then which is far far from the truth. This thread shows off the insecure racism from the kelings.