• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Singkie man screwed by Women's Charter

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Gilbert
Thanks for your kind concern.
So far I have attended about 10 court hearings, but still I don’t get to access/see my children.
Yet the court/ judge still hasn’t taken any action on her for breaching the court order.
At the last hearing on auxiliary matter, it was even worst – I lost my children’s care and control, matrimonial flat, need to transfer my CPF to her (which my solicitor still don’t know why under Women’s Act), maintenance $1200 /month for children + $600/month for her (total $1.8K a month – my income is only $4K/ month).
I also need to pay her legal fees of $4500 and the family service centre (pay to see my children – ridiculous) – really out to make money from victim like me!
Worst , this district Judge even stated in the latest court order asking me continue every Saturday for access (11am to 5pm) – go pick my children.
But actual fact is this has not been happening for past many many months as my ex-spouse refuses to co-operate! The police were always there waiting for me when I went up to see my children and the gate was locked too!
All these are ridiculous to me as I am not the one at fault here – my ex-wife found another person and I have to pay the price!?
I told my counsellor after these few court-mandated sessions, I will definitely lose my children forever due to this unfair law which is still protecting the women.
Counsellor told me her job is follow court order and finish her report to court.
The rest I have to go my lawyer. But my lawyer is also avoiding me!
So stressful, painful, lost, powerless, helpless and hopeless for me now. Badly affecting my sleep, job, appetite, etc.
I have to secretly spy on my children from afar at their school in case it upsets the court order! I am close to them and miss them alot…
If you could help me, please

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Gilbert
Thanks for your kind concern.
So far I have attended about 10 court hearings, but still I don’t get to access/see my children.
Yet the court/ judge still hasn’t taken any action on her for breaching the court order.
At the last hearing on auxiliary matter, it was even worst – I lost my children’s care and control, matrimonial flat, need to transfer my CPF to her (which my solicitor still don’t know why under Women’s Act), maintenance $1200 /month for children + $600/month for her (total $1.8K a month – my income is only $4K/ month).
I also need to pay her legal fees of $4500 and the family service centre (pay to see my children – ridiculous) – really out to make money from victim like me!
Worst , this district Judge even stated in the latest court order asking me continue every Saturday for access (11am to 5pm) – go pick my children.
But actual fact is this has not been happening for past many many months as my ex-spouse refuses to co-operate! The police were always there waiting for me when I went up to see my children and the gate was locked too!
All these are ridiculous to me as I am not the one at fault here – my ex-wife found another person and I have to pay the price!?
I told my counsellor after these few court-mandated sessions, I will definitely lose my children forever due to this unfair law which is still protecting the women.
Counsellor told me her job is follow court order and finish her report to court.
The rest I have to go my lawyer. But my lawyer is also avoiding me!
So stressful, painful, lost, powerless, helpless and hopeless for me now. Badly affecting my sleep, job, appetite, etc.
I have to secretly spy on my children from afar at their school in case it upsets the court order! I am close to them and miss them alot…
If you could help me, please
Only he can help himself lah. Ask Gilbert for fuck?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is either a wife beater or adulterer...

he should approach the lady below...tsk...tsk...

http://www.edvantage.com.sg/content/bullies-exposed

Tan is programmes and communications senior manager of gender equality advocacy group, the Association of Women for Action and Research (Aware). She is also one of the founders of the No To Rape campaign to repeal part of the Penal Code, which does not consider non-consensual sex within a marriage to be rape.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the guy is a wife beater that is fine if wifey has divorce him. But if the wife commits adultery just because his hubby beats her up. That is something deplorable too. The man too deserve his time with the child if you put it plainly.

If you look at the issue as a whole, i be paying my wife to be fucked by some other guys. Wow, i be glad if the guy will pick up the tab later on.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie guys must wise up. Smart guys will tell the sinkies females to kiss their fucking ass, instead of marry them.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tan is programmes and communications senior manager of gender equality advocacy group, the Association of Women for Action and Research (Aware). She is also one of the founders of the No To Rape campaign to repeal part of the Penal Code, which does not consider non-consensual sex within a marriage to be rape.

Great minds think alike.
Exactly what I had in mind when YOU told everyone your wife left you for another man. :rolleyes:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right, she is a lesbian now...:(

deh, they really put me thru shit, 10 years of my life under their harassment!

my divorce with my ex was poartly due to their pbi gao lan behinf my back!

what have teo chee hean done? only protect their nown kind even if he knew that they have no integrity!

how to settle? there are many things which they did which i kept quiet out of fear, now, if they want me, they have to take me on the spot!

as i say earlier, my principle in life, chao lang si buay guay guan eh!

My bad. You sound exactly like the forum LOSER aka krafty aka hotbot whose ex run away from the good-for-nothing. :(

That LOSER must have beaten his ex or commit adultery to cause his ex to leave him.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually he's screwed even more by his lawyer. Wtf? 10 court hearings and still haven't settle? At first thought maybe fight over money but realise he earn 4k / mth which half goes to the kids and exwife. Left 2k, no wonder lawyer siam him. And best, he wrote to Gilbert?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My advice to the guy who wrote to Gilbert. No point fighting liaoz. Now most important is cut losses. Maintenance fees take it as lesson. Get lawyer to do one final settlement with the other party. Water pour out liaoz cannot take back.

And congratulations, you are single again.