• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP tried to buy this Sinkie doctor ... but sorry he's not for sale

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be good if the WP or any opposition party can field him in the next elections.
This is the type of people the opposition need to recruit.

Most of us have enough of the " you must pay me not to be corrupt" crap.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time Robin hood rob from the rich to give to the poor. Now our Robin Hoot MIW pappies scums doing the opposite, Rob from the poor to give to reward
themselves.

Fatboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 53, the Singaporean doctor owns no home, no car, not even a TV set. Most of the time, he makes do with one pair of jeans and hand-me-down shirts.

Very smart doc, he should join the opposition.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be good if the WP or any opposition party can field him in the next elections.
This is the type of people the opposition need to recruit.

Most of us have enough of the " you must pay me not to be corrupt" crap.

I suspect the good doc feels he can better serve mankind as a doc than politician. Some folks prefer low profile lifestyle. If MIW have 5% of his DNA, S'pore would be a better place.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suspect the good doc feels he can better serve mankind as a doc than politician. Some folks prefer low profile lifestyle. If MIW have 5% of his DNA, S'pore would be a better place.

GD, with all respect, the prerequisite of being a 超级白 is to NOT have conscience.

The only thing in their DNA are $$$$.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Educating and empowering youth in Singapore is a complete waste of money. Whatever they gain from the efforts will be wasted buying iPhones, going to KTV joints and fucking whores.

The youth should be left to fend for themselves so that the wheat will be separated from the chafe.

Sounds empowering enough to me.

Btw, its chaff. Chafe is when your inner thighs rub against each other creating a sweaty discomfort.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks TS for posting this article. Very inspiring, The baby should be a grown up by now and real proud of father.

It's sad when the pappies education system produce tons of self serving, selfish and arrogant assholes.

This is the type of doctor that makes sinking land progress, not the pappies indoctrinated assholes.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compare Dr Tan Lai Yong and former PAP MP Dr Michael Lim, there is such a world of difference between these two doctors.
They are both about the same age, and were probably classmates in NUS medical school.

Chateau de Holland Rd

bt_hollandchateau.jpg

1.jpg

02.jpg

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. He had lived his life fully. But by coming back here, he is screwed.

Dr Tan Lai Yong is a great man and the embodiment of what a physician should be – altruistic, compassionate, caring.

Unlike the mercenaries wolves in sheep's clothing infesting the PAP who call themselves doctors.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compare Dr Tan Lai Yong and former PAP MP Dr Michael Lim, there is such a world of difference between these two doctors.
They are both about the same age, and were probably classmates in NUS medical school.

You are absolutely right.

To the pap Michael Lim is the more successful man. But then most people know that the pap's view is flawed and its values are warped.

I know how Michael made a fool of himself at his daughter's wedding when his guests had to sit through his boast of his achievements. It's embarrassing that he doesnt know how ugly he showed himself