• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Claims shorter waiting time for buses, sure or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I haven't noticed any difference. But than i don't ride these bus routes.

SINGAPORE: Twenty-five bus services have seen improved waiting times and less crowding in the first quarter of the year.

In a joint statement, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) and the two public transport operators SBS Transit and SMRT said more buses have been added to these bus services with heavy ridership during the morning and evening peak hours between January and March.

These additional buses are deployed under the government's Bus Service Enhancement Programme. In all, 240 additional weekly peak hour bus trips have been added in the first quarter.

For example, SBS Transit Service 195 now runs more frequently at intervals of 8 to 12 minutes during the morning peak period, compared to 10 to 13 minutes previously.

During the evening peak period, Service 195 now runs at 8 to 12 minute intervals, instead of 8 to 15 minutes previously.

SMRT Service 972 now runs at 8 to 10 minute intervals during the morning peak period, compared to the 11 to 12 minute intervals previously. During the evening peak period, it now runs at 10 to 12 minute intervals, instead of 13 to 15 minute intervals previously.

In addition, as part of the on-going quarterly bus service review process, the two public transport operators have also improved 20 bus services by deploying higher capacity buses and/or adding more bus trips along sectors that experience heavy ridership.

In total, the operators have added 135 weekly trips during peak hours for these 20 services.

To improve connectivity for commuters in Woodlands, a new feeder bus service was launched on Monday.

Service 912P is the first peak period short service to be run by a private bus operator.

Starting from Woodlands Regional Interchange, the service will overlay on existing Bus Service 912 and ply Woodlands Avenue 5, Woodlands Avenue 2, Woodlands Avenue 1 and loop at Woodlands Street 41 before going back to the bus interchange.

Another three peak period short service will be introduced in Ang Mo Kio, Bedok and Boon Lay this month and in May. One bus route will also be extended in the second quarter of the year to enhance connectivity for residents in Kallang.

More information on these routes will be provided at a later date.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If they can "fixed" Opposition, they surely can "fixed" statistics.
Believe these MIWs at your own peril. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
watch

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
DPM Lee Hsien Loong, 17 Jan 2000

"Right now we have Low Thia Khiang, Chiam See Tong, Steve Chia. We can deal with them. Suppose you had 10, 15, 20 opposition members in Parliament. Instead of spending my time thinking what is the right policy for Singapore, I'm going to spend all my time thinking what's the right way to fix them, to buy my supporters votes, how can I solve this week's problem and forget about next year's challenges?"

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sums dont add up. The roads are already congested. Can someone tell me if at zero time, we have congestions and buses not coming in time already, now we add another 900 buses on the road, will they not create more congestion and longer arrival times or less congestion and shorter times?

Buses now will have to jostle not only with existing vehicles, they have to jostle among themselves.

I dont deserve just a Nobel prize for History; I think I deserve one for Math too.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad to Say....PAP has lost its credibility.
The People has less trust towards this Party as compared to the earlier days.

And whether this will translate into a further loss of popular votes and parliamentary seats, it remains to be seen in 2016...

Last edited:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...what an idiotic comment.....
never say something can die lidat....

There are 2 things people come here for. To comment on certain issues or just to read what other have to say.
You are one motherfucker who come here to comment on forummers' behaviour and their character. What the fuck is wrong with you? If I have your address, I would go to your house and give you 2 tight slaps. Fuck your mother cheebye!

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 things people come here for. To comment on certain issues or just to read what other have to say.
You are one motherfucker who come here to comment on forummers' behaviour and their character. What the fuck is wrong with you? If I have your address, I would go to your house and give you 2 tight slaps. Fuck your mother cheebye!
hahaha....thank you for your opinion.....you can put me on your ignored list lah....

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the trains are packed like sardines, it's time to praise the quicker waiting times for our buses. Hooray.

jw5

Loyal
Suggest that they get Josephine Teo to ride these bus routes.
She needs to have less talk and more action. :wink:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pm me when you go. I'll do better - I do his head in if he can get it out of his arsehole.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

For god's sake, don't fuck his mother's cheebye!!. Your dick will drop off. After this asshole came out of her hole, she was condemned for life.