• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the wonderful Banana

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banans: The Most Helpful Fruit In the World.
I know, and I'm sure you know, that bananas are incredibly healthy to eat, but I'll make you a little bet: By the time you finish reading this post, you will find out at least 5 great uses for bananas that you never knew about before. As it turns out, bananas aren't just incredibly healthy, they can also be used to treat and solve many problems. I've learned a lot from this, and will definitely be getting more bananas to have at home.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, even Malay ghost Pontianak live inside banana tree?

Banana are used to train woman to control their virginal walls. She put banana inside and squeeze her virginal walls and in lov meaking she squeeze your cock , oh boy! pau come straight away.

Let me tell you a secret?

In Petain Road one Chinese kauy there si bei ho squeezing her cunt. People Q up leh? She is still working today even at her age 60+ and got many old customers. Last time I went he boobs disappear and only a pair of nipples standing but who cares? Even you are old bird pau jia you come into her? She said she use banana to train her cunt to squeeze.

Banans: The Most Helpful Fruit In the World.
I know, and I'm sure you know, that bananas are incredibly healthy to eat, but I'll make you a little bet: By the time you finish reading this post, you will find out at least 5 great uses for bananas that you never knew about before. As it turns out, bananas aren't just incredibly healthy, they can also be used to treat and solve many problems. I've learned a lot from this, and will definitely be getting more bananas to have at home.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health Benefits of SoursopS:::.

- The seeds, which have emetic properties, can be used in the treatment of vomiting.

- The leaf decoction is effective for head lice and bedbugs.

- The crushed fresh leaves can be applied on skin eruptions to promote healing.

- The juice of the fruit can be taken orally as a remedy for urethritis, haematuria and liver ailments.

- The juice when taken when fasting, it is believed to relieve liver ailments and leprosy.

- To speed the healing of wounds, the flesh of the soursop is applied as a poultice unchanged for 3 days.

- A decoction of the young shoots or leaves is regarded as a remedy for gall bladder trouble, as well as coughs, catarrh, diarrhea, dysentery, fever and indigestion.

- Mashed leaves are used as a poultice to alleviate eczema and other skin problems and rheumatism.

- The root bark is use as an antidote for poisoning.

- Soursop flowers are believed to alleviate catarrh.

- Decoction of leaves used as compresses for inflammation and swollen feet.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health Benefits of SoursopS:::.

- The seeds, which have emetic properties, can be used in the treatment of vomiting.

- The leaf decoction is effective for head lice and bedbugs.

- The crushed fresh leaves can be applied on skin eruptions to promote healing.

- The juice of the fruit can be taken orally as a remedy for urethritis, haematuria and liver ailments.

- The juice when taken when fasting, it is believed to relieve liver ailments and leprosy.

- To speed the healing of wounds, the flesh of the soursop is applied as a poultice unchanged for 3 days.

- A decoction of the young shoots or leaves is regarded as a remedy for gall bladder trouble, as well as coughs, catarrh, diarrhea, dysentery, fever and indigestion.

- Mashed leaves are used as a poultice to alleviate eczema and other skin problems and rheumatism.

- The root bark is use as an antidote for poisoning.

- Soursop flowers are believed to alleviate catarrh.

- Decoction of leaves used as compresses for inflammation and swollen feet.

you r posting in a wrong thread. this is all about banana or anything that resembles a wonderful banana :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is suppose to REDUCE, read reduce, not eliminate high blood pressure & you suppose to eat two a day, for too much potassium will give rise to other problems. For ladies, the 'banana' without the skins, will bring along, unwanted...."you know what"... ha ha ha

Other than that, Banana is a nutritious fruit...

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucilky got banananas to good health. i hearing hot dogs sausages give cancers. At least got bananans in us batter than hot dog sausages in us. I happy satisfed if I got takes two bananans in one day. It makeing me good healths and good moods togethers with Freddie. Leslie and Alan likeing banananas much too but more economics to buy one big long bunches of banananas for big fist sharings.

It is suppose to REDUCE, read reduce, not eliminate high blood pressure & you suppose to eat two a day, for too much potassium will give rise to other problems. For ladies, the 'banana' without the skins, will bring along, unwanted...."you know what"... ha ha ha

Other than that, Banana is a nutritious fruit...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucilky got banananas to good health. i hearing hot dogs sausages give cancers. At least got bananans in us batter than hot dog sausages in us. I happy satisfed if I got takes two bananans in one day. It makeing me good healths and good moods togethers with Freddie. Leslie and Alan likeing banananas much too but more economics to buy one big long bunches of banananas for big fist sharings.

yes, nelson tan.

banana before fisting is definitely a good warm up.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah bar,
When you lau sai lau kui kor, read this.

Bananas1.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah bar,
When you lau sai lau kui kor, read this.

Bananas1.jpg

actually i tell u a secret....

my monster in law actually went to see a doc cos whenever she achoo...her pee would drip out. guess what the doc told her to do?

right, u got it!

stick a banana into there and squeeze...and squeeze and squeeze. the doc said it strength the puki muscles and would help to plug her dripping :p