• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 Ways to Manage Stress

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One way to reduce stress is to downgrade your wealth and upgrade your health.

It is not easy to quit a good paying job. However, if we can embrace the belief that "enough will do", then decide on the minimum we need, do our sum, add a safety factor of 3, we may find that actually we can retire much earlier (for those in the 50s and late 40s only)

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun forget that you are in sinkieland, less money= more stress

It is not easy to quit a good paying job. However, if we can embrace the belief that "enough will do", then decide on the minimum we need, do our sum, add a safety factor of 3, we may find that actually we can retire much earlier (for those in the 50s and late 40s only)

Dr Quek or Dr quack ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Right, but take out the safety factor. When consider too much, things always never happen. Just believe you can do it and go do it. I did it and I am sure many bros can do the same too.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stinking land is not a good place for stress reduction. Was back few years ago to settle some personal banking and insurance matters in Raffles Place. WTF! Even walk also have to walk like running. And you will hear the 'tsk tsk tsk' sound coming from the frustrated MRT commuters when I was walking at a normal pace. KNN, old folks like me cannot walk so fast leh.

With the higher population now, should be much worst.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difficult to relax in Singapore la. Unless u are ang mor, with cushy job and fat paycheque. Can see many of them having drinks at 3pm along Circular Road.