• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cigarettes and Ashes...

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone can provide the answer... ok...it is clear that if i dump my cig butts on the ground...it is clear cut littering....but what about cig ashes?

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ask yourself if you would do it in your living room and you have your answer.

Anyone can provide the answer... ok...it is clear that if i dump my cig butts on the ground...it is clear cut littering....but what about cig ashes?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never a problem with cig ashes, the wind takes care of it.
the butt is the one that gets you fined for littering...

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It sound familiar to me " ashes to ashes dust to dust" I hope your butt don't give you problems. :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you do it on purpose i.e. tap your ciggy it is considered littering. If you let it auto drop it is not a chargeable littering offence, this is nature of the wind :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ask yourself if you would do it in your living room and you have your answer.

This is the best answer.
People are very selfish. They only care about themself and only complaint. If the smoker think about others and be more considerate , there will be no complaint.