• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will you delete, burn, tear or get rid of yr old pics, photos, vids b4 you die?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this age of internet and with outernet coming, all your images will be on the www if you posted it. Those pictures and images on your facebook will one day be available in most SEs and habas leow.

After you died long time ago whatever rubbish you posted will one day retrievable and splash all over again for your descendants to see, wash dirty linen on you.

Welcome to new World Order.

What do you think?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in this age of internet and with outernet coming, all your images will be on the www if you posted it. Those pictures and images on your facebook will one day be available in most SEs and habas leow.

After you died long time ago whatever rubbish you posted will one day retrievable and splash all over again for your descendants to see, wash dirty linen on you.

Welcome to new World Order.

What do you think?

Good luck trying to find my pictures on the Internet. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

There are no pictures of me on the internet. I have a facebook account but it contains no pictures of me. There's ONE image of Sam Leong but that's not really me so it's OK.

All the rubbish that I have posted is the name of Sam Leong and none of my relatives/descendants knows who Sam Leong actually is.

The new world order only affects those who allow themselves to be sucked into it by their vanity.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
clever Burmese.

And those people are the young, Y gen, who get excited sharing photos and personal information on facebook when it just started. Their regrets will be felt years later.

There are no pictures of me on the internet. I have a facebook account but it contains no pictures of me. There's ONE image of Sam Leong but that's not really me so it's OK.

All the rubbish that I have posted is the name of Sam Leong and none of my relatives/descendants knows who Sam Leong actually is.

The new world order only affects those who allow themselves to be sucked into it by their vanity.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clever Burmese.

And those people are the young, Y gen, who get excited sharing photos and personal information on facebook when it just started. Their regrets will be felt years later.

036.jpg

This policewoman regrets nothing. :o

Last edited: