• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No To A PAP Coalition

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LKY was PM when LI riot took place, unlikely he would agree with police action taken. CP will get buttered!

LKY commanded respect. the present pap leaders like lhl and tch demand respect. that's the difference and caused the problems in SG

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, can anyone confirm what I heard that Yam Ah Mee suffered colateral damage and was removed because of Palmer/Laura's saga?

Always that possibility though I didnt pick up anything on that. YAM'S replacement will do well in PA. Ang Hak Seng ranks highly in the por lumpar game. He was born for this. Had his skills practiced to perfection in the SPF.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always that possibility though I didnt pick up anything on that. YAM'S replacement will do well in PA. Ang Hak Seng ranks highly in the por lumpar game. He was born for this. Had his skills practiced to perfection in the SPF.

Most successful civil servants did the Ang Hak Seng's way

i wonder what is YAM doing now.

i also remember the poor EQ PS Tan Yong Soon who incurred Singapore's wrath

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coalition politics has been always been part of politics where multi party system exist. The moment a clear majority cannot be achieved, negotiations will commence immediately to form a coalition govt. Natural enemies form alliances, ideology takes second place, quarrels set side for the time being and each thinks that their agenda will carry more weight.

Pointless arguing about it.

People associated with PAP including cadre members looking at alternatives are nothing new. Tang Liang Hong, Ben Png, TKL etc etc.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juicy new appointments such as a few Ministers of State would make such deals very lucrative for smaller parties! This is perhaps a gentle reminder to all NOT to vote any party other than the MIW or MIB. No coalition worries then.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coalition politics has been always been part of politics where multi party system exist. The moment a clear majority cannot be achieved, negotiations will commence immediately to form a coalition govt. Natural enemies form alliances, ideology takes second place, quarrels set side for the time being and each thinks that their agenda will carry more weight.

Pointless arguing about it.

People associated with PAP including cadre members looking at alternatives are nothing new. Tang Liang Hong, Ben Png, TKL etc etc.

Big question is what does that mean for us!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He commanded fear.

Yes...and he commanded respect too.

I wonder who fears or respects LHL nowadays?

Teh Cheang Wan was fearful of LKY. so was Wee Toon Boon

Was Peter Lim fearful of LHL? Was Ng Boon Gay fearful of LHL? Was Michael Palmer afraid of LHL? No!!! That's the reason why SG is in such straits. Because no one respects nor is afraid of LHL

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...and he commanded respect too.

I wonder who fears or respects LHL nowadays?

Teh Cheang Wan was fearful of LKY. so was Wee Toon Boon

Was Peter Lim fearful of LHL? Was Ng Boon Gay fearful of LHL? Was Michael Palmer afraid of LHL? No!!! That's the reason why SG is in such straits. Because no one respects nor is afraid of LHL

They all command fear. You can still be sued

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Juicy new appointments such as a few Ministers of State would make such deals very lucrative for smaller parties! This is perhaps a gentle reminder to all NOT to vote any party other than the MIW or MIB. No coalition worries then.

cant just vote either PAP or WP

what if NSP contests against PAP? what if SDP stands against PAP?