• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hakka are big liars, confirm?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the HDB and your CPF,, COE and FTs immigration problems, this Hakka family has had lied to us.

I myself have faced Hakka liars and can't stand them lying straight face.

What do you think?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twits! Your leader is also Hakka, if you hate them why you don't Fuck off from here still willingly let him sodomize you day in day out everyday. :(

On the HDB and your CPF,, COE and FTs immigration problems, this Hakka family has had lied to us.

What do you think?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?

Fully agreed Hakka are the worst race u can find on the planet earth!!

Heard of the saying Hakka ppl sells Bean curd when the cut they Never cross the line!!
another words you'll never get extra!!

My fren works at Turfs City one the sales guy is a Hakka the other two sales rep. could not
stand this Hakka Sales guy, they approached their boss either he goes or we the 2 of us Go!!

Guess what the Hakka guy stay on!! resilient, greed, selfish thou, balls carrier!! they other 2 resigned!!

Now the Hakka guy manipulate get all the sales, same race as the famiLee!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
glad you 2nded it. double confirm.

Heard of the saying Hakka ppl sells Bean curd when the cut they Never cross the line!!

My fren works at Turfs City one the sales guy is a Hakka the other two sales rep. could not
stand this Hakka Sales guy, they approached their boss either he goes or we the 2 of us Go!!

Guess what the Hakka guy stay on!! resilient, greed, selfish thou, balls carrier!! they other 2 resigned!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about half or quarter or one-eights Hakka? I need to check my ancestry, see if I have Hakka blood flowing within me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Twits! Your leader is also Hakka, if you hate them why you don't Fuck off from here still willingly let him sodomize you day in day out everyday. :(

I think he's a Peranakan mixed breed mongrel... not a pedigree dog. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shit skins or Hakka worse?

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?

If this "family" is not hakka but hokkien, cantonese, teochew or others...etc, will you create a thread about the particular race are big liars ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least better than fuckians who r a majority but offers these ass to the minority hakkas for screwing like those in Taiwan n singkieland...

[SUB][/SUB]

Cantonese are the worst.
Especially Cantonese sinkies who migrated to Australia and can't fit in.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 60% don't think soo....or to them they enjoyed being screwed...and say its ok...plus of course u have the elites who enjoy the screwing...

Every sinkie is screwed in sinkieland unless one has connections. You may wish to migrate to hongkong instead.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll.

Teochew are known to be biggest mafia. Teochew hao lian and famous to chak (stab) at people in words and in action is mafia-ism.

Hokkien are known to cheats. Hokkien tua pian, scumbags..

Cantonese prostitute themselves. Many prostitutes are konghu kia.

Singapore is like a big pool of sinners even evil angmohs also lose to the local Chinese.

Angmoh are the best evil. Went back in one piece after leaving colonization, keep their evilness (invasion, lootings, murderers) in them after controlled 150 years in the pool of sinners local Chinese in Malaysia/ Singapore.

If this "family" is not hakka but hokkien, cantonese, teochew or others...etc, will you create a thread about the particular race are big liars ?

Last edited: