• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP New Lambs For Ajunied...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different. SL and her team spent 3 night every week knocking doors for 5 years. People grow familiar with her whereas CST didn't do mUch groundwork. Moreover CST health was a major concern with the voters. Other than these, questions was also raise about his leadership

Good points. Noted.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CST should not have let his wife contest in PP,,,,his wife not really popular there,,,that is the reason for this downfall,,but also I blame the residents of PP who voted against Chiam and the biggest blame falls on the spoilt votes,,the number of spoilt votes was the deciding factor,,but being arrogant etc these assholes think that spoiling the votes is a good idea,,,

Even though I think Lina is too Ah Soh to be MP I will still vote for her as I know that the same ol same ol policies that make PP a good place to live in will continue,,,now with the PAP and shit toh there,,what good has happen? PAP will tekan the residents even more,,,PP voters got screwed cos they screw themselves,,,

he had to leave his fiefdom and conquers new territory for his party. the Potong Pasir defeat was a very disappointing result for the opposition. the PAP suffered a 6% nationwide negative swing to the opposition but Potong Pasir suffered a reverse from the nationwide trend.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....another likely reason was that there were quite a few new condos that came up in PP during the last election and these new residents may not be close to CST.....this was enough to tilt the balance....

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, poor selection. at least chose someone with 1st class double honor degree. just a degree is = just accomplished the study no big "diu" (mean fuck in cantonese) this type of grad can be found everywhere. Now a day boa maker, laksa seller, carrot cake hawker, taxi driver also has degree.

look at quality of PAP MPs and Ministers. with such poor quality themselves, what quality can they attract?

look at LHL..you consider him good quality? as Charles Chong confessed, the pap can only attract 3rd grade quality candidates. and it is getting worse for the pap

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Different. SL and her team spent 3 night every week knocking doors for 5 years.

more importantly, i see Pritam at Pasar Makan more than i see my neighbors living in the same block! hehehe...