• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anybody with knee cartilage problem?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People don't really know how to take care of their knees.

Try and massage your knees everyday. If you touch your knees you'll find that their temperature is slightly lower than other parts of your body. Why? Lesser blood flow. The blood brings the nutrients and helps your knees to heal.

laksa you really are an encyclopedia. You also know how to take care of the knees. Sadly many ppl don't know about this.

Btw how long do you need to massage? Which method?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what sports do you engage and what do you eat?

i went x-ray last year, doctor says no vigorous sports.

finished a a bottle of glucosamine but still unable to recover...:(

I have knee cap problem fora few years. Recently I started using "Magnetic Pulser" from SOTA. It cost me CAD$350 excluding shipping.

You can build your own also......it is like a flash bulb connected to a coil of copper wire.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NVP_Q3ApZvY

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best solution is to stand on "sloping surface" with locked knee to stretch and strengthen the muscles at the knee joint. When the muscles are strong they will pull the joints apart and prevents rubbing.

The adjustable sloping board is sold for about $100. You can also use washing board and increase the slope by putting books below.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
doesn't this strengthen your calf muscle instead?

Best solution is to stand on "sloping surface" with locked knee to stretch and strengthen the muscles at the knee joint. When the muscles are strong they will pull the joints apart and prevents rubbing.

The adjustable sloping board is sold for about $100. You can also use washing board and increase the slope by putting books below.

lushbush

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have knee problems too. The sport I participate in is usually done horizontally on the bed and somehow for certain position my knees get in the way.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

stop masturbating. you will b ok after that.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I claim my school for my knee cartilage problem? I was a sportman in my school day and representing school in many sport competitions.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rub soursop juice into the skin over your knees.............................it won't help.................just helping tonychat out...........LOL