• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hairy abalone now on offer! Not rich or successful also can makan!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wed, 09 Apr 2014
Lollipop

Cecilia Cheung's criteria for future boyfriend: He does not need to be rich or successful

spacer.gif

24059.jpg

Cecilia Cheung accepted a radio interview lately and listed down the criteria for her future boyfriend.

According to an article in Asian Pop News, when she was asked what would really touch her the most when a guy was courting her, the Hong Kong actress said: "He has to accept that I am an actress and treats me like a normal person.

"I have to eat and use the toilet. I don't survive on batteries and I do need to drink water.

"He has to accept whatever the press writes on him.

"If there is such a man, I will stick with him without looking back."

She continued by saying that he does not have to be rich or have a successful career.

She said: "To me, money is that I have enough to eat and have a roof over my head.

"Today, I may drive a luxurious car, but tomorrow, I can also take the public transport.

"Even Chow Yun-Fat takes the train to travel around."

Cecilia also revealed that she does not wish to date a celebrity again and that she would not open up to her next suitor that easily.

"If I don't feel that he's someone I can entrust my future with, I won't reveal much.

"I also do not want my sons to think there are so many uncles around."

Go to Lollipop for more stories.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always thinking of herself, yet want to be sexy and slutty........but married already with children, and abalone exposed, only Geylang OKT will give a second look as marry material.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Always thinking of herself, yet want to be sexy and slutty........but married already with children, and abalone exposed, only Geylang OKT will give a second look as marry material.

she isn't raised properly as a human being.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to an article in Asian Pop News, when she was asked what would really touch her the most when a guy was courting her, the Hong Kong actress said: "He has to accept that I am an actress and treats me like a normal person.

wait a minute, this fucking line is very interesting.

is someone who is being an actress considered a big fuck????

so an actress is not a normal person??? is that how she perceived as being an actress?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait a minute, this fucking line is very interesting.

is someone who is being an actress considered a big fuck????

so an actress is not a normal person??? is that how she perceived as being an actress?

When the partner is famous and you are not, you may feel a loss of privacy when the papparazzi stalks the two of you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When the partner is famous and you are not, you may feel a loss of privacy when the papparazzi stalks the two of you.

i am not sure about her lifestyle as i didn't pay attention to it.

is she still an actress? i thought she has retired from showbiz.

she has move to sinkieland, right?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her father is head of some HK triad.

Marry her means marry to the mob.

When she first started her career in the late 90s, she received rape threats for her father's gambling debts. So he's definitely no triad head. Maybe just "middle management".

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For her,,the best is she go after a rich ang mor,,,the rich chinese wont really touch her due to her past,,,

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Nigeria la. They would not have known her history. Once she tried black, she will never turn back. Ask Ho. She knows best.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not to mention her coloured background as some fucking gangster's daughter.....

you try any shit, dick sure get chopped off and get fed to the rats...........

NO THANKS!!!!