• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

road rage

lecher

Alfrescian
Loyal
was driving this evening when i heard over the radio on the subject of road rage.

are we getting very impatient or are we very lacking in driving etiquette / graciousness :confused:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
was driving this evening when i heard over the radio on the subject of road rage.

are we getting very impatient or are we very lacking in driving etiquette / graciousness :confused:

if only there were less road hoggers, and folks knew how to keep to the left side when traveling at a lower speed... =)

i'm not saying folks can't overtake from the left hand side, but imagine an impatient driver weaving in and out of the lanes...

makes more sense when road hoggers move to the left side of the road, and give way to folks who want to break their necks at high speed on the right hand side of the highway.

my humble 2 cts... =)

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Best way to solve road rage problem is to ban those people from driving for life :biggrin:

sounds good, can reduce the number of vehicles on those roads, and... can we extend this to drunk drivers too? =)

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only there were less road hoggers, and folks knew how to keep to the left side when traveling at a lower speed... =)

i'm not saying folks can't overtake from the left hand side, but imagine an impatient driver weaving in and out of the lanes...

makes more sense when road hoggers move to the left side of the road, and give way to folks who want to break their necks at high speed on the right hand side of the highway.

my humble 2 cts... =)

you are spot on. we have really got to start cracking down on road hoggers. these buggers are causing road rage, accidents and drivers to feel frustrated on the roads, not those who speed. it seems only in sinkapore that you find such morons, because elsewhere people filter left at the slightest image of an approaching car in their rear view mirrors. the world would be a better place without these fucking hoggers.

evo76

What about drivers who decide last minute to cut into your lane?

Its very irritating and of course dangerous when a car from another lane sees a small gap in between my car and the one in front and then suddenly noses in. This happens most often during traffic jams but the gain of moving ahead does not justify the potential for an accident to happen.

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
compare to many of the western countries, we are indeed not very good drivers.... honestly. However, compared to our neighbours, we are angels.

I am waiting for one day, one of those road rage come and touch me.. i will call police immediately and send him to prison!!!

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about drivers who decide last minute to cut into your lane?

Its very irritating and of course dangerous when a car from another lane sees a small gap in between my car and the one in front and then suddenly noses in. This happens most often during traffic jams but the gain of moving ahead does not justify the potential for an accident to happen.

TAXIDRIVERS!!! :mad:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese Singaporeans generally lack manners and grace. Its a well know fact. Look the govt even have national campaigns. Its a cultural deficit but amplified by the materialism that is rampant in Sinkee Chinkee land.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

The system is churning out idiotic drivers who cant drive for nuts. They are either speeding or hogging causing one's blood to boil. Especially now with taxi driver suddenly following the 90kmh rule but bloody hogging the right lane. Feels like shoving them off the road. Bloody morons.

And dun forget those aunties/uncles hogging the bloody road. The bloody stupic traffic cop never ard when these sunday drivers are out espe during peak hr. They shd be sentenced to public transport where they can take their own sweet time.

Then there is the so-called racers who puts on a sticker or 2 or some bodykits on their bloody car and think it would fly. Bloody idiots.

Only I drive the best:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese Singaporeans generally lack manners and grace. Its a well know fact. Look the govt even have national campaigns. Its a cultural deficit but amplified by the materialism that is rampant in Sinkee Chinkee land.

Wow!!!! Your words are very impressive... I think you have seen much of the world to be able to compare and come up with such high quality analysis. i wish to up you again but i can't, the system doesn't allow.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
road rage is everywhere lah.. thailand also got road rage.. just chio the other guy to muay thai..

like that dunno got off-topic or not?? scare kena infraction from someone again leh..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
road rage is everywhere lah.. thailand also got road rage.. just chio the other guy to muay thai..

like that dunno got off-topic or not?? scare kena infraction from someone again leh..:biggrin:

Dun worry, this post is quite ok. Keep it up.:smile:

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
most irritating is when there are only 3 lanes. Left lane - bus lane cannot go inside otherwise kana. Centre lane got some moronic drive driving at 50km/h. Right lane got lorry/van. Stuck ka leow.