• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Hardcore] Soon to be released criminal gets 10 more yrs for stabbing prisons officer

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Hardcore] Soon to be released criminal gets 10 more yrs for stabbing prisons off

Let's pay attention to the 2 names

Sociago Kennard, 53, and Jaiy Santosh Annanthan, 26,

I wonder if the inmate is a eurasian or one of those "christian" shit skins. Anyway this is good news that he stabbed this shit skin. A pity he didn't kill that worthless shit skin assistant superintendent.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Hardcore] Soon to be released criminal gets 10 more yrs for stabbing prisons off

Kennard’s defence lawyer, however, described the 12-year sentence as “draconian”, and urged the court to consider that Kennard had only committed one offence during his 12 years in Changi Prison.

Dear lord what kind of retarded defence is this? I've been alive 35 years and the worst I've got was a speeding ticket and this guy was in jail for less than half that time and the stupid lawyer thinks 12 years for attempted murder is draconian?

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is he a high flyer, ASP at age 26? But he must be hated in the prison, that's why he was stabbed.

Simply put,
without prejudice,
juz another paper scholar.
cannot defend himself against an old man, aged 53?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear lord what kind of retarded defence is this? I've been alive 35 years and the worst I've got was a speeding ticket and this guy was in jail for less than half that time and the stupid lawyer thinks 12 years for attempted murder is draconian?
What the fuck your speeding got to do with this thread? See? Lanjiao post will get knnbccb response lor. Can pappies do us a favor, please send in high calibre one leh.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does this mean this Sinkie got balls?

Pfizer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does this mean this Sinkie got balls?

It means that the civil servant is protected by his employer. What if it happened elsewhere and the victim is an average joe?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should have more of such wonderful happening.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is he a high flyer, ASP at age 26? But he must be hated in the prison, that's why he was stabbed.

High chances he joined Prisons Service as a direct entry ASP.. Upon completion of training for new Prison senior officers, ASP rank given to him on a platter..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Keling must had been the on the ball type senior officer in charge of a prison hall.. Many Keling Junior Officers and Senior Officers in the Prison are bastards of the highest order..

They would not hesitate to charge an inmate for a minor offence inside the prison..

Notorious ones are the Keling bastards who came from Malaysia to work here as wardens..

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honestly speaking, if me 53 , going to release next year, rather extend. As if go out got big job, big money waiting. Inside at least sure have 3 meals and shelters and kakis. 10 years already, should be uncle level, usually no one will touch. Best is healthcare all taken care liaoz.

Come out for fuck? Fight with ft for jobs?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he cunt bear to abandon his prison lover buddies freddie, alan, leslie and nelson. :*:

Hades

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?

ahbohthen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then a lot of prison officers will be killed.

Maybe he just wants to extend his stay in prison.

Now his wish is granted. Breeding on tax payer's money to get free food and lodging.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why not follow the american, put all risky prisoner in solitary confinement for long period until all go crazy.

we follow USA drugs on war, economic system, military system, why not follow their prison system too.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe he just wants to extend his stay in prison.

Now his wish is granted. Breeding on tax payer's money to get free food and lodging.

Some ex-con find it difficult to adjust to life outside Hotel Changi and they like to check in again. Others who want freedom should learn to "lun" until check out time. To "lun" is to avoid trouble. Listen to the song "Coward of the County" for inspiration.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

High chances he joined Prisons Service as a direct entry ASP.. Upon completion of training for new Prison senior officers, ASP rank given to him on a platter..

Young keling senior officers in uniformed services are often arrogant, quailan, aggressive. Bastards of the highest order. Know some of them in the police force. Proud beasts. That ASP must have done something drastic to make the ah peh snapped. Luckily, he was not maimed or killed. Ah peh got nothing to lose.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some of these lao jiao inmates.....they feel more at home inside then outside.

An ex-accused of mine who spent almost 20 years in jail, overseas and S'pore, told me it took more than 6 months to get used to freedom. In jail, 24/7/365, you have someone to talk to. Can be lonely outside.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Young keling senior officers in uniformed services are often arrogant, quailan, aggressive. Bastards of the highest order. Know some of them in the police force. Proud beasts. That ASP must have done something drastic to make the ah peh snapped. Luckily, he was not maimed or killed. Ah peh got nothing to lose.

Those who started as JOs then promoted to SOs are even worse!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A pity that shit skin didn't die. Would have done the world a favor.