• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time Slot:Duty Roster For Morning,Afternoon,Night Shift For Sammyboy Members.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
"Unhappy people don't have time to go onto sammyboy.com,
satisfied people often go there."(Loong Hsien Lee)

sammyboy.com is one of spore fastest growing online comunity..some even say it is the bestest forumsite.
the increase in viewership and membership shows that many are satisfied indeed.

we are like one big happy family.

To help make sammyboy even better by increasing traffic and running smoothly you are needed to be part of the team behind the people's
forum..
therefore duty personals/volunteers are needed badly to start a creative/critical thread per day and must have at least 3 post per day.
please signal your time slot here.
many thanks to all these members below who has faithfully performed their duty rain or shine.

24 hrs standby.
Jah_rastafar_I

midnight/early morning shift(12am to 5pm)
Leongsam/steffychun/makapaa/eatshitndie/singveld/Erection2011/Agoraphoic/spotter542

morning/day shift(8am to 10pm)
tonychat/halsey02/looneytan/Ash007/zhihau/NarongwWongwan/leetahbar/nutbush/god_zeus/tanwahtiu

afternoon/night shift(11am to midnight)
po2wq/laksaboy/RougeTrader/Equalisation/jw5/scroobal/JHolmesJr?fishypie/stompiss/Joetys/SadPlumbGirl/Alamaking/
sinkies/Papsmearer/kukubird55/RonRon/sochi2014/Char_Azn and to those who i have left out.
others please signal your time slot.

as for newbies welcome aboard to sammyboy and my sincere advice to you is actually very simple,your first few thread/post is very important,just any o how hantam PAP/Leongsam and support WP/Nicloe Seah/GMS and you are set for life here...
if not you will end up getting..

"all right,good night" i want to sleep liao..night shift duty personal steffychun/singveld/eatshitndie takeover please.

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am close to the centre of the pic...see...i told you that PAP treasure me as FT ... even FT animals get better treatment :cool:

Cheebye FT Panda....fuck 0ff to your Ah Tiong motherland...Limpei also near the centre and I am the Chang King of Sinkapore!!! :oIo:

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB TS!!!!! Next time if u want to ise Mandai Zoo pic as your banner...make sure it has the Polar Bear!!! :oIo::oIo: