• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We and the Ang Mo

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things have not changed.

Went out to Clarke Quay with local friends for a bit of a reunion. Sad to see our very own Singaporean service staff the little that there are fawning and frothing over Ang Mos was unbelievable. We all know the Pinoys are number 1 in this area but our locals are no better.

Ang Mos now getting more demanding and bold. Using finger to point and call, unacceptable tone.

Went around a few other spots. In some cases, just short of they going down on the Ang Mo.

Sad. They should bring out the Old Man in his wheelchair to have a look to the legacy he left behind. Why the hell we fought the British. No point going to Las Vegas with soul buddy, the former Chief Justice. After all, it is a short stroll.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
People who fawn over Ang Mohs should spend a year living in any Ang Moh land. They'll soon be cured of their Pinkerton Syndrome when they realise that Ang Mohs are just as retarded as the rest of the world.

Falcao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On the other hand Mainlanders Chinks are worse.
No offense but it's the hard truth.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spit in the beer if angmoh act arrogantly. I know a bar tender who wanted to throw a mug at my friend for being arrogant.but that was not in singapore. It was some where else in asia.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how you teach uncouth Ang Mohs a lesson.

[video=youtube;ChfWP2KbNGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChfWP2KbNGE[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. They will quickly find out that some of these these guys would not get a job mowing a lawn in their country. They have the set of scoundrels, arseholes as well as the good ones just like any other country.

People who fawn over Ang Mohs should spend a year living in any Ang Moh land. They'll soon be cured of their Pinkerton Syndrome when they realise that Ang Mohs are just as retarded as the rest of the world.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A year? No need that long. A month is more than enough. It's about going to the right places to witness for themselves.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know this Ang Mo who pulls $40k a month running a law practice and has been here for yonks. He is an exception. You can find him eating roti prata and drinking ten tarik at Evans Road in the company of locals. He is the exception and truly absorbed by the locals. Can talk cock and sing song with the best.

The rest are behaving in a way that this govt has allowed or even encouraged them to. Imagine these guys are invited to meet Ministers to encourage them to become citizens. Some citizens have not even smell an MP let alone a Minister.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Things have not changed.

Went out to Clarke Quay with local friends for a bit of a reunion. Sad to see our very own Singaporean service staff the little that there are fawning and frothing over Ang Mos was unbelievable. We all know the Pinoys are number 1 in this area but our locals are no better.

Ang Mos now getting more demanding and bold. Using finger to point and call, unacceptable tone.

Went around a few other spots. In some cases, just short of they going down on the Ang Mo.

Sad. They should bring out the Old Man in his wheelchair to have a look to the legacy he left behind. Why the hell we fought the British. No point going to Las Vegas with soul buddy, the former Chief Justice. After all, it is a short stroll.

bro.......Lee KILL You, that 90yr-old zombie in a wheelchair will do the same as the Pinoys.......

when will people ever wake up.........the Lee Clan is not concerned about the people or the damned island.......they're only interested in what wealth they can grab from S'pore and S'poreans...........

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scrooby baby

I will say this though....this imperious attitude you speak of is a byproduct of the horrendous and indifferent service that is on display in singoland.

And this imperiousness is evident not only in the angmo but also in locals and asians who subscribe to the notion that "im spending a lot of money here so you must kiss my ass"

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who ask you to speak to them in the colonial language?

I get more respect speaking to them angmoh in an Asian language. They will humble up and play nice.

Out of my earshots, you can hear them cursing the fucking chinks. Role reversal.

The angmo have a habit of ganging up to suppoft each other, but fight with each other when the common threat is removed.

Also, they are brought up to be superior to othsrs, so even if they are no difference fron Sinkees, sinkees still feel inferior due to conditioning in Asian values.

Angmos are always the bestest of best, because they do not believe in Confucious values. They prefer to be Vikings bastards and Barbarians from the Dark ages

Things have not changed.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that every Sinkie Party Girl I've met spoke with the kind of accent that makes me think they grew up in Chinkatowns USA? Hi guys! How r 'ya?:biggrin::*:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the huck! You used to worship speck of dirts ang mohs step on :oIo:

I do not believe that Sam worship angmos. People like him who migrate to angmo countries know that angmos are the best, but we do not worship them.
Any Sinkee who buy overpriced snob products made by angmos are worshippers

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Things have not changed.

This has been going for a long time, and I never could understand this. Komala Villa did it to me once. The waiters were fawning over a couple of angmo, directing them to a table with a fan that could blow on them. Pissed me the hell off, since I was a regular. I mean, shouldn't you been fawning over me? I go to your restaurant all the time Whereas, these angmos who are your tourist types will eat there once and never go back again. And to blatantly do this in front of your regulars is stupid.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What's new here? Many locals have already accepted their inferior status.

I don't accept this, and I never had. Years ago, I was in Hong Kong and my hongkie friends took me to a restaurant. I was so surprised when I found out that a lot of the waiters there were angmo brits. I asked them how come, and they told me that the UK was in a recession and angmos were just looking for jobs and combined with travel to exotic asia, they don't mind waiting on tables in Hong Kong. Also, hongkie restaurants hire them because its a novelty for a local to have angmos waiting on them. I really respected Hongkies after that. They have the balls to turn angmos into waiters in their country. LOL. I don't know why sinkies became grovelling angmor ass worshippers? Damn embarrassing as a born and raised local sinkie to see this behaviour.