• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property agents feeling the pinch as market cools

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow you are one big ignorant fool, when you mention high tech internet, it just confirmed your ignorance. Property agents actually help you get the best property and cheapest ones, you think cheap and good properties ever get advertised? They never reach any of the property portals or newsapars, all good investment properties are almost always transacted behind closed doors and close relations with agents. Seasoned property investors and house hunters always keep a team of agents at their beck and call.

If you think high tech internet can help you search, then again you are wrong, property agents can also use such tools and all have mobile groups where they chat among themselves.....so are you privy to all these?

You only think agents fill forms and show houses that is why you can cut them out but you don't know the wheeling and dealing and wealth of information that goes on behind.

Not to mention if you make your agent your friend, you can always get the best possible discounts from developers too as some of them really butter up developers and swing many buyers...developers also give special treatment to these agents allowing better discounts for their followers.

The sheer ignorance of the public.

lanjiao la.....property agents get me the best deals.....fuck off man

these mother fuckers are always the ones scooping up the deals before the public gets wind of it.....

have we all forgotten how often these fuckers were buying a property only to flip it out to the next sucker within the next few weeks......

even that highliy publicised case had some of the so called managing directors of the biggest property agencies coming out to say "nothing wrong what"

this CREA is obviously sleeping on the fucking job....

if you are a property agent, you are not allowed to steal a fucking march on the rest of the public by buying up direct from your fucking database.... there should be some clarity and rules on this but as usual the useless fucks they appointed to this socalled watchdog council could do nothing but just react....

fucking useless clowns should just take a page from the Australians.....they have clear rles there and fucking hjeavy penalties for breach.....

like no property agent can act for himself to buy a property....no conflicts of interests.....no dealing on both sides..... full disclosures of all prices and bids etc etc ....

fucking stinkapore has a bunch of sleepy clowns who dunno how to control these beserker fucks as property agents.....

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking stinkapore has a bunch of sleepy clowns who dunno how to control these beserker fucks as property agents.....

I agree with you, sir. This country has too many so-called institutions and watchdog bodies or whatever, but they are not being vigilant enough and can only react.. instead of being pro-active and reaching out to the masses and educating the masses.

IMHO, the police are currently also showing signs of such a bad behaviour.. with more and more incidents of fights, scuffles amongst the residents and citizens here.. they can be seen as only reacting.. whereas they could do more on educating the public on how to better respond and react to situations by first educating them on what the police CAN do, and what they police have limits in doing.

That way, people will know which situations they can call police and which they can try to settle themselves, as if they were to call the police, and still have to file a civil suit themselves.. no point in wasting time and the public resource.

The so-called watchdog and whatever bodies we have, seem toothless and seem to have very little effectivieness even when it is a situation they can intervene and in a position to do something.

I really think these property prices drops are an interesting thing to happen.. now we can hope to see how those who have "invested" into property, and may not be able to sell at a price they were expecting.. but instead.. have to make a loss.. or either continue to hold on and hope for a rebound.

If the prices continue to drop.. and if at a sharp rate over a short period of time.. voila! We can see maybe a same thing as when USA had financial crisis when people defaulted their loans and properties were seized. Let's see how it goes.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

these mother fuckers are always the ones scooping up the deals before the public gets wind of it.....

have we all forgotten how often these fuckers were buying a property only to flip it out to the next sucker within the next few weeks.....

if you are a property agent, you are not allowed to steal a fucking march on the rest of the public by buying up direct from your fucking database......

Sounds like another version of insider trading....should b classified as a crime.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sounds like another version of insider trading....should b classified as a crime.

Abuse of privileged access to information....they punish people who trade in securities of listed co so why should the fucking categories of assets stop there when the essential principles are the same right?

Its all about devious motherfuckers stealing a march and profiting on the ignorance of the dumbassed masses.....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abuse of privileged access to information....they punish people who trade in securities of listed co so why should the fucking categories of assets stop there when the essential principles are the same right?

Its all about devious motherfuckers stealing a march and profiting on the ignorance of the dumbassed masses.....

Hey idiot! just be nice to your agent, pay your commission upon a sucessful deal and you're there, no secret club, you or anyone can benefit from their professional services.

The only people profiting from the ignorance is because of dumbasses like yourself.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should it be? No property agent will withhold information if you ask, you only can't get info if you don't engage an agent. I have made a few hundred ks from an agent I engaged on the street, just like that.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

have we all forgotten how often these fuckers were buying a property only to flip it out to the next sucker within the next few weeks......

even that highliy publicised case had some of the so called managing directors of the biggest property agencies coming out to say "nothing wrong what"

this CREA is obviously sleeping on the fucking job....

if you are a property agent, you are not allowed to steal a fucking march on the rest of the public by buying up direct from your fucking database.... there should be some clarity and rules on this but as usual the useless fucks they appointed to this socalled watchdog council could do nothing but just react....

fucking useless clowns should just take a page from the Australians.....they have clear rles there and fucking hjeavy penalties for breach.....

like no property agent can act for himself to buy a property....no conflicts of interests.....no dealing on both sides..... full disclosures of all prices and bids etc etc ....

you are right!!!! these property agents are shitty arseholes and deserved to die a slow death. what they are doing flipping properties is illegal in other countries. it is same as insider trading. farker CREA and garmen is also full of shits. mark my words. Karma woudl soon come and alot of agents would eat grass. whenever I see a former property agent become a taxidriver, i would laugh my ass off loudly in his cab and say loudly property agents are deadwood and useless people. did that once to a cab driver and he was mad but it made my day. nothing he could do to me. these assholes deserved to be retrenched.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right!!!! these property agents are shitty arseholes and deserved to die a slow death. what they are doing flipping properties is illegal in other countries. it is same as insider trading. farker CREA and garmen is also full of shits. mark my words. Karma woudl soon come and alot of agents would eat grass. whenever I see a former property agent become a taxidriver, i would laugh my ass off loudly in his cab and say loudly property agents are deadwood and useless people. did that once to a cab driver and he was mad but it made my day. nothing he could do to me. these assholes deserved to be retrenched.

Flipping properties by agents is already illegal and no longer possible not just for agents but the general public itself through the introduction of seller stamp duties, this just shows how ignorant you are. Anyway if you are worth anything yourself, you would be owning a car and not taking a taxi, typical loser in society always jealous of others success and yet not willing to do anything to help oneself and just sit there and blame the whole world making money. I have made lots of money thanks to agents and my net worth stands at $4 million in fully paid up properties.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flipping properties by agents is already illegal and no longer possible not just for agents but the general public itself through the introduction of seller stamp duties, this just shows how ignorant you are. Anyway if you are worth anything yourself, you would be owning a car and not taking a taxi, typical loser in society always jealous of others success and yet not willing to do anything to help oneself and just sit there and blame the whole world making money. I have made lots of money thanks to agents and my net worth stands at $4 million in fully paid up properties.

You sure are stupid and ignorant. seller stamp duties was minimal and does not stop flipping until Recently when garmen introduced measures like ABSD etc last year and only then did it stop this flipping crap which is illegal in many countries. what about the flipping done for so many years. I am worth more than you and drive a mercs.
Do not jump to stupid conclusions. just because I take a taxis does not mean I do not own a car. crap logic. I frequently take taxis when going to airport stupid. BTW I do not have anything to prove to low class people like you. even li ka shing take the subway sometimes in HK.
that's why I enjoy "suaning" taxi drivers and property agents who get retrenched. people who are protected by garmen(only useless retrenched singaporeans are allowed to be taxi drivers, a form of safety net for retrenched useless scums) .only property agents like you are sour grapes and defend such illegal practice as flipping which is insider trading basically when done by prop agents. wonderful for garmen to stop such greedy illegal people like you who are nothing but parasites of society hoping for a quick lazy buck. stop bragging about your net worth which is only paper worth, please continue sitting on your properties which would be worth very little in due time. like some HDB guy who once boasted about his million dollar 5 rm flat but no buyer when he got retrenched. see todays shitty times.
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/home-prices-continue-slide-loan-curbs-bite
the bad news have just started. the carnage is just starting to unfold. oh I forgot! you cannot sell/flip your properties now as no buyers. wonderful news isn't it. :oIo::oIo:Hahahahah

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since ancient time Asians love to keep their wealth in properties. However, back then, this property game is confined to the rich who has the money to buy one or more. Properties did appreciate but the rate of increase was still bearable.

In the early 90s, property speculation became a game, The sudden economic boom experienced by the Asian tigers, dragons and what not, brought wealth to the less rich. They found themselves being able to join in the property game and prices were pushed up. What was worse, the Govt then capitalised on it to gain popularity, and encouraged their ordinary folks to join in the game. Simple minded people sold their house, took the cash, bought another house with a bigger loan. Things were rosy as no one believed that the economy could go south, until 1997.

After the lesson in 1997, we expect people to be rational to buy within their means. However, greed and laziness that were impressed in the mind of the working class during the good time, stayed on. Everyone was waiting for the next opportunity to join in the game. Sadly, it did recurred and many people made big bucks again. This reinforced the belief that property is the easiest way for the poor to become rich. As such, we are left with a nation of property speculators. With such a huge demand, it is only natural for many to become property agents.

I do agree that property is the easiest way to become rich. However, I question it's contribution to value added in real economic activities. It is no different to the tulip bulbs if we consider the many ghost town in China and the many empty houses in the billionaire row in London.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yeah fuck you cheebyekiah....you are so obviously one of those fuckedup arrogant pieces of shit property agents who need to be shown to the jaildoor before you beg for mercy....

let me tell you this the fucking CRE should just do one fucking simple thing.

Have a free access public database for all properties sought to be sold and there you will see how these fucking addnovalue pwabye property agents will scam their ways into making a fucking living .......obviously these fucks add no value at all!!!!

2014-03-05 09.06.25.jpg

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh two days ago an agent called me up she said faster faster she can get me good deal good ballot no. for this new launch at jurong. Said sure sell like hot cake based on respone so far. Launch is today, name Lakeville at only 1,300 psf 99 years.
Said don't miss the boat.

Boat, thy name is titanic. Hope lemmings have life raft

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, dun buy jurong area, last time i stay in jurong west got chocolate smell in the area one, then, you will encounter tengah airbase aeroplanes flying over your roof, sibeh jailat...:o

Eh two days ago an agent called me up she said faster faster she can get me good deal good ballot no. for this new launch at jurong. Said sure sell like hot cake based on respone so far. Launch is today, name Lakeville at only 1,300 psf 99 years.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, dun buy jurong area, last time i stay in jurong west got chocolate smell in the area one, then, you will encounter tengah airbase aeroplanes flying over your roof, sibeh jailat...:o

knn, you must be staying at JOO koon area, correct or not?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yeah but she also didnt tell you that paying 1300 at that fucked up poluuted by industrial side of the island could have gotten you a freehold property elsewhere right?

i dunno wtf is happenoing to this fucking country when the whole property market is just jacked and jacked by hype after hype by all these fucking agents..... they are selling properties based on the promximity to an MRT station????? errr..... lakjseside will still take you 45 mins to the fucking town by an unreliable mode of transport and if you drive it will be just as expensive and far......so saving the walk from your place to the mrt by 10 mins merits a 300 sqft increase....simi lanjiao man.....

sinkies better wake the fuck up....in a market that is manipulated by pap crony-capitalists developers and their devious property agent dogs, no wonder the prices of 99 yr properties are more expensive than freehold properties in a historic city like London!!!!!

Wtf......

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy can, but price must be reasonable to compensate for all u mentioned. This one price knn like river valley and yet sinkees still flock
We are not that smart