• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lets talk about office bullies and how to deal with them

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nabeh this guy is a local chinese abt 60yrs old from RI and ex Spore Navy. I can count at least 12guys left the company because of his actions. The management knows but not taking action, anyway i may stay for alittle while longer and leave by end of this year, cannot tahan his nonsense. But i will make him suffer later by hook or by crook.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabeh this guy is a local chinese abt 60yrs old from RI and ex Spore Navy. I can count at least 12guys left the company because of his actions. The management knows but not taking action, anyway i may stay for alittle while longer and leave by end of this year, cannot tahan his nonsense. But i will make him suffer later by hook or by crook.

He must be a pappies dog. :oIo:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Office bullies are everywhere, and i am subjected to one in my office. This office bully of mine is a keyboard warrior, jiat bak nothing to do, write email critizing people. He can write almost anything about everything, from sars prevention to fire fighting. So far since my many years in the office, many people had left because of him and his emails. As i know he is a keyboard warrior, i siam him for many years but recently because i think he lack of targets, he keeps picking on me. These few weeks are hell for me, because i know from previous experience, anyone who shoots back at his emails, all subjected to more harrassment, because he is partly a director. He do not own the company but was appointed as one. Lucky the management knows of his pattern, otherwise more people will suffer. Anyone have this kind of colleague around and please share how you destress.

sounds like you kena tekan by boss sam. keep it up.

go watch the secret life of walter mitty and learn how to fight back.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sounds like you kena tekan by boss sam. keep it up.

go watch the secret life of walter mitty and learn how to fight back.

Roger bro, i will look up this title. Hopefully some idea can come up.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bully will only understands the bully way.
Do not waste time using the usual methods of dealing with normal people.
Get a few guys to ambush him outside of work with specific warning....trust me it will work wonders.
Make sure he can't link back and suspect you.
If you dun like violence then do the sneaky way like stealing this things or set fire to his car....alternatively got dirt on him then make public to cause him some damage.

No shame in whatever methods you choose to get back at him....the ends justify the means. Good luck.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder SMRT always breaks down. you are the culprit!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bully will only understands the bully way.
Do not waste time using the usual methods of dealing with normal people.
Get a few guys to ambush him outside of work with specific warning....trust me it will work wonders.
Make sure he can't link back and suspect you.
If you dun like violence then do the sneaky way like stealing this things or set fire to his car....alternatively got dirt on him then make public to cause him some damage.

No shame in whatever methods you choose to get back at him....the ends justify the means. Good luck.

Setting fire to his car is too risky and if caught punishment is just too severe. Scratchings is an option. If want to make him lose
face, get someone to splash paint on his door and padlock his gate. Make sure his name and NRIC is scribbled somewhere. If take take this to another level, do the same to his neighbors.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Met this guy called hellboy, specialize in kong tao, have not proceed yet, haizzz delimah.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Office bullies are everywhere, and i am subjected to one in my office. This office bully of mine is a keyboard warrior, jiat bak nothing to do, write email critizing people. He can write almost anything about everything, from sars prevention to fire fighting. So far since my many years in the office, many people had left because of him and his emails. As i know he is a keyboard warrior, i siam him for many years but recently because i think he lack of targets, he keeps picking on me. These few weeks are hell for me, because i know from previous experience, anyone who shoots back at his emails, all subjected to more harrassment, because he is partly a director. He do not own the company but was appointed as one. Lucky the management knows of his pattern, otherwise more people will suffer. Anyone have this kind of colleague around and please share how you destress.

Office bully only should and can happen when that person is higher authority than you. If same level or lower, then you are balless liao.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes this guy authority & rank & seniority is higher than me. I really wan to humtum him outside, but worried the fingers point back at me, cos everyone in my office knows i abit on the darkside becos of my full body tattoes. My wife also advised me against it, but my frens more than willing to do it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes this guy authority & rank & seniority is higher than me. I really wan to humtum him outside, but worried the fingers point back at me, cos everyone in my office knows i abit on the darkside becos of my full body tattoes. My wife also advised me against it, but my frens more than willing to do it.

if higher authority then lan lan, unless you find another job then can hamtam verbally back. Physical no point lah.
I was once also always kinda bullied by a supervisor , in fact he also bullied many others, once newbie cannot take it and quit within a few days of joining, the newbie told HR about this guy also useless, the bully was well connected within the organization. We just have to bear with such bully (if he is a protected person in the organization) and eventually i left too.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun know wat is the problem with tis old man, i siam him, stayed out of his way, kept quiet but till today he still geh geh wan to find mistake with me. I am not whinning, just dun know which steps to take. If i arrange to humtum him at most kanna jail and fine, if arrange kong tao on him make sure he suffer. Maybe do both on him. This guy damn persistant to take out on me.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ignore the guy and ignore his emails.

If he finds trouble with you, just stare at him blankly.

This kind of people get the thrill from seeing you react to his antics. If he gets no reaction from you, if will mean he gets no fun from you and he will move on to other victims.

If he gets no reaction from you, he may try harder and be more persistent at first. Just keep ignoring his email and give him the blank stare. He will eventually give up on you and find another victim.

jw5

Loyal
I have two suggestions for you, are you willing to hear them?

Problem is that they may open a new can of worms for you (again).

LOL ..................... LOL

I dun know wat is the problem with tis old man, i siam him, stayed out of his way, kept quiet but till today he still geh geh wan to find mistake with me. I am not whinning, just dun know which steps to take. If i arrange to humtum him at most kanna jail and fine, if arrange kong tao on him make sure he suffer. Maybe do both on him. This guy damn persistant to take out on me.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
get a girl to walk pass in front of him, then turn around and accuse him of molest. Let him pee for a few months waiting for court hearing.

Girls get can free from case like this.

one of God commandment, thou shall not bear false testimony against other.

any violation is a free ticket to burning heat in Hell.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far since my many years in the office, many people had left because of him and his emails. As i know he is a keyboard warrior

Singapore office bullies are nothing compared to Australia workplace bully.

A few Fridays ago, some of my ex-workmates just celebrated the denting of a Ah Pu Neh Neh senior manager's brand new BMW X5. And the Shelia who dented the door also managed to knife 2 tyres to death. BMW tyres are expensive in Australia.

Too bad, no cctv to capture what happened.

Ouch! Don't offend women!

The trouble with this Ah Neh bully is that he does not know how to respect women.

Cultural Differences used as an excuse when asked to explain. No excuse!

See what happened!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ifferences-jailed-14-years.html#ixzz1rwoNT7a0

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you need is a bag and a baseball bat. Or you can let an old prick shit
all over your head

Last edited: