• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Own up spinless idiots

Arena

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spineless people who wont own up.

Whahaha so u have more enemies than i thought. Contrary to what u or others think, i have yet to zap u for...

Upping my clones and asking for points in return. What is the problem? I don't add or exchange points with those from the Internet Brigade.

Deliberately quoting long posts with one liner replies. I don't have a problem with others doing it except u because u did it on purpose.

Oh another thing, if u mention kopisai name with pictures of Sear Hock Rong, u will get zap like i did. :biggrin:

Power 8 = ilovesingapore :biggrin:

Last edited:

Arena

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever zappped me! own up you losers!

Don't be silly. Anonymous zappers never own up. Do a paste up here and show me and i should be able to know who dunit.

Then i will reward the owner(s) with points for doing that. :biggrin:

Last edited: