• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

changi wins best airport title

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. Best airport for crazy woman. Where is the bitch who damaged the 'rain drops' exhibition at T1? Scott-free?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I would like the congratulate the PAP for another magnificent achievement.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last year i arrived at terminal 3 and was very impressed. this year i will check out all terminals and provide my observations on sbf. i'm expecting the best of the best. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type of title not worth getting, they can have it for a long time year after year.

Last time in the airport find it too big excessive airport infrastructural, build too many unnecessary spaces like wide corridor width, take too far to go from one place to another.

Need too much electricity to manage the airport. Too many duplicate shopping malls from Orchard Rd to the airport, crazy and daft government.

Unnecessary spending of tax payers money.

I like Hong Kong new concept checked in. Check in your ticket and luggage in a shopping center in the city. Then shop around anywhere you like in out outside the building.

Checked in take the MTR to the airport, cool. Easy for taxis no need to drive all the way to and from airport, and queue for passengers.

Does HK need build a huge airport infrastructural, one after another, to be No.1? Singapore can have the no. 1 title, they shit care.

And the world's best airport is ...
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/27/travel/worlds-best-airports-skytrax/index.html

altogether now....huuuaaat aaahhh! :biggrin:

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am feeling all patriotic now!! Thank You Jesus for Making SGP happen! I love you Jesus!!

[video=youtube;6i9C8MWKKkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i9C8MWKKkU[/video]

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;dckajzp2-TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dckajzp2-TY&list=PLhPMCn6M8PF4HLW68vaga4lSTkaLX7w4f[/video]

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does winning this award improve the welfare of S'poreans?

It shows what quality of people we have to achieve such standards and level of service...congratulation!!

You are the BEST! PEOPLE OF SINJIAPORE

compare to the 20 million across the border....cannot find MH370!!

Last edited:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations to the management of Changi Airport. If you feel the need to beautify the airport better, please spare no expenses. Your can always increase the airport tax to make up the budget.